Chapter 30

" Soulmates." Wade says quietly, pulling the mask on.

" What kind of soulmate?" Peter asks. " Do you want to be friends?"

" More then friends," Deadpool says not making eye contact.

" Then let's be more then friends. Will you be my Boyfriend?" Peter asks, standing up from where he was sitting on the bed to make his way over to stand across from Wade.

Wade stares down at Peter unsure what to say.

" I-"

________________________________________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Peter ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" What is this?" Tony asks sternly staring at the bug eyes of Peter's mask while holding up the front page of the daily Bugal Paper.

" It.. Was a fluke." Peter says quietly looking down as he nervously scratches the back of his neck.

" A fluke! It says you tried to kill someone Spidey! What is this? We can't have the people think one of the Avengers is openly attacking people-"

" Wait, but that's sort of our job as heroes." Peter interrupts.

" And of all people, I never expected it from you. What happened out there? What's going on?" Tony asks his stern voice becoming one filled with concern.

Peter Hates when Tony talks to him like this, like a father to his troubled son. Tony wasn't his dad, but Peter didn't have the heart to state that because even if it was annoying sometimes in the end it had more positive results then negative.

The arachnid looks to his side to stare at the ground, head bowed.

" Come on Kid. What's going on?"

" It was just..." Peter tries but falls silent.

" It was just what?" Tony asks calmly.

Peter was lucky he was explaining to Tony rather then Fury. Fury wouldn't be as... Calm about it.

" It was the watch," Peter says quietly. " It, he was going to set it off again and I couldn't let that happen. I can't hear it again, I won't. I won't let them make it happen again."

"  It won't happen again. Kid I know we talked about this when it happened. These past few months have been hard for you I know okay, but you have to let it go. There's nothing you can do anymore, all you have left to do is move on. I thought you had with Parker, but apparently after last night I guess not. What where you doing with Deadpool?"

" W-what?" Peter asks, voice crackling slightly.

" The article says you where pulled off by a man who was wearing a red and black suit that was heavily weaponized." Tony flips the paper over so he can read it. "  'The man Pulled Spider-Man off of me' Mr. Rodriguez claims. ' A man wearing a red and black suit with many firearms and swords took the Spider off of Jones and started talking to him, and-' yadayada... '-And they started hugging before the new guy picked Spider-Man up and walked off to go do who knows what.' " Tony says looking back at up at the young hero.