Chapter 45

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Peter ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I know aunt May. Yes he's great, just a but conscious of himself."

" Then why haven't you introduced us if he's just a bit shy?" Aunt May says in a mildly annoyed way.

" It's not that simple-"

" Why don't you put him on the phone then."

Peter is quiet for a moment. " W-what?"

" Peter Parker I said you better put him on the phone." His fiery aunt repeats.

Peter sends a glance at Wade who was watching him carefully. " He can't come to the phone right now."

" Peter You stop lying right now and put him on. You've never been great at lying over the phone."

Peter cringes and just hands the phone over to Wade who gives him a look trying to push the phone away only for it topple to the floor. They both panic slightly as if they had really just dropped Peter's aunt and lean down to grab the device at the same time only to knock their heads together. They both reel back to give each other a confused look before Wade picks up the phone and hesitantly brings it to his ear.

" Um Hello?" Wade says tentatively

" No Mrs. Parker. Wade Wilson ma'am."

Peter's brows pinch as he tries to listen to the distorted voice on the other end, trying to mouth to Wade to put it on speaker only for the other to ignore him for the time being.

"  Um." Wade shifts uncomfortably. " Yes that's okay..... I'll make sure." Wade is quiet for a moment more listening to something before handing the phone off to Peter like it was contaminated with the Ebola virus.

" Peter?"  May asks

" Yeah,"

" Now this Saturday you are going to bring Wade over for supper at six o'clock alright?"

" Yes aunt May." Peter says wondering what exactly she had said to his soulmate.

" You be good Peter. I'll see you on Saturday. Love you."

" love you too." Peter says before they both hang up. He stares at the device going over the whole conversation again in his head. Out was a very odd phone call from his aunt. She had never spoken or acted so.... Demanding
Before. It seemed or of her character. And before he had been told to give Wade the phone she had so many questions about Wade. Of course Peter Haden't talked about his boyfreind to his aunt before. It was just too... Sensitive of a subject. He had caused his sun and uncle much trouble with his outbursts about the watch, the way it had effected him. He had hurt his family simply because he couldn't control himself and his feelings of frustration. Hurt them to the point of one of them loosing their life because of him. Because of his stupidity. But he was just so angry...

Immense guilt swells over him at the thoughts he had once directed at Wade. His awful urges and feelings he had had. That anger had ebbed away to be nothing but something dull and unnoticeable but in was still there. No mater how much Peter pushed it away or tried rid himself of it, it just wouldn't go away. It was so small, so minor, so transparent he never noticed it until he remembered something that reminded him of its presence.

It would become as prominent as his eternal hunger. One he knew wouldn't ever be stifled with food. He was reminded of it with his inability ever to feel completely ready to go unless he's accompanied by a rush of adrenaline. The way he was always cold, continuously tortured with freezing hands and  feet he'd have to stop swinging to just warm because they would turn pale splotchy.

" You okay?" Wade asks.

Peter looks up at Wade. How could he ever think he'd hate someone who looked down at him with such concern and adoration? Someone so devoted even to the point of ignoring his own problems to help Peter in anyway possible. Using Peter as a way to hold onto sanity and a sort of Normality.

That's why Peter would never let him escape him. He wouldn't let him leave like everyone else in his life had. Wade was his to protect now. His mercenary had been graciously handed to him and he would care for him like one would their most precious possession.

" I love you." Peter says looking at Wade, saying the words with meaning before moving to stand up against Wade to nuzzle his face into the soft fabric of his soulmate's sweatshirt.

" I love you too Petey." Wade responds while wrapping his arms around the smaller and letting his fingers entangle with the arachnid's unruly locks causing Peter to monetarily forget any of his recently worries as he relaxes into the touch.

Wade moves them to lay on the couch as he spoons Peter with his large, warm body that easily hides away his own smaller, slim form. He manages to somehow relax further as Wade strokes him like one would a cat. He at first starts just by stroking Peter's hair before he starts to go further. Running his textured hand over Peter's side sending pleasant tingles through his skin when Wade brushes over a spot where his shirt had pulled up slightly to expose a small portion of his waist.

Wade seems to somehow notice this so he snakes his hand under Peter's loose shirt to brush over his soft, delicate skin and lightly defined muscles.

* sighs *

.....

No ones dying :/

I like killing characters

But poisoning them is just as good 😈