Chapter 71

( It weirdly feels like we're sitting across from our old squint. Just before they are going to make this really awkward, and then the next visit they are going to piss is off.)

[ I didn't like them. ]

( How many of them are still alive? Four out of nine or ten right?)

[ They had families, except for the one who was actually nice and wasn't concerned about the whole insanity thing at the time. And one of the dead ones actually died when we walked in. ]

( Old bastard. Didn't even get a refund )

[ That's because we 1) didn't ask for one. And 2) his family was going to sue us for scaring him to death.]

( Even though he was dead when we walk into the room.)

" Wade."

The Mercenary focuses again on the shape shifter across from him staring with an unimpressed and otherwise unreadable expression.

" I need to repeat myself don't I?"

" What now?" The Merc asks.

Max sighs. " Peter. Talking about Peter. He came back here digressed I'd presume last night correct?"

" Yeah, he came in the window and wouldn't let me touch him at first, he was crying."

" He didn't tell you anything?"

" He said he did something bad but then wouldn't go further as to what. He seemed pretty shook up." The Merc responds in the most patient way he could muster.

[ Which isn't saying much. At all.]

Max leans forward on her elbows are resting on her knees as she rubs her eyes with a hand. " Has he said anything else or have you noticed anything off about him? Any odd activity or behavior?"

" Well he's gotten a bit moody before. Almost like a different persona I guess. He's tried to kill someone as in sure you and the rest of the world heard no thanks to that ass of a-"

" Yeah I know. Do I guess we can just start with yesterday and backtrack from there. First off you need to understand that I never planned on telling anyone. I thought I could cover his tracks on my own but after last night that just isn't the case anymore. He needs help Wade."

" Help for what." Deadpool asks in a distrustful tone.

" Yesterday Peter was forced to recess into a panic attack due to aggressive mentioning of his Timer-"

" How! Why?" Wade barks as anger bristles around him.

" That's not why I'm here. Sit down." Max replies looking at him in mild annoyance for the interruption. " After words Fury tried to speak with him to asses the relationship between Spider-Man and Deadpool. The conversation escalated and went off topic again resulting in the detainment of Nick fury whom was severely injured in a head impact as while Peter lunged at him."

( Who on Earth days whom anymore? Are we great Victorians to whom have a very noticeable fetish for small feet?..... Peter has the same shoes. Look the same size too. Don't think she'd be of great interest during those times.) White says, his attention in her Dark blue Nike revolution 3 normal tennis shoes.

[ We shouldn't be able to know the shoes style up to the generation.]

( It's written on the lip of the shoe. Bright neon yellow letters right there.) White says trying to helpfully point out the detail to his fellow box.

" Wade." Max snaps once more.

Deadpool's attention snaps up to look away from the shoes up to her face before looking away slightly as he remembers his is also out and on for show.

" Pay attention for me for just for minutes okay? Peter has been hiding a very dangerous secret about himself and it's about his Spider abilities. I'm sure you understand his metabolism but he's got a catch. To maintain steady protein amounts he has to eat something a little more rich them a steak. He has adapted the internal instincts to find such nutrients by hunting bac use of the additional spider genetics in his DNA. Thus meaning he is hunting people. I've caught him in the act and stopped him before he could do the same to Fury. Luckily for him security had been removed from the room under the directors order. If that Haden't been the case Peter would most certainly under high sir silence and locked in a containment cell."

( Whoa. So he's a blood sucker? Oh can you imagine all the new possibilities? ) White says, mind already running away to world of imagines.

[ Can we all take this a little more serious. Like our boyfriend has been a vampire this whole time.]

( Pft. Vampires are so over rated. Seriously after the Twilight franchise I'm all Vampired out.)

" He's completely normal as far has human, animal hybrid gets. He's only working off of basic instincts that temporarily take over and abduct his body when he can't supply for its needs. Much like you yourself have been known to go a little hay wire when contained for too long?"

Wade glares at her for the comment in responses

" But do you understand the sever toll this will take on him if it becomes leaked information to the public or S.H.I.E.L.D.? He's going to be treated like an animal if they find out.

[ Awe cripes.] Yellow partially whines as he starts to sort through the behaviors and odd actions and concerning them with last behavior.

" And why are you telling me of all people this?"

" Because. You're the one responsible when you trace everything back to the beginning. He needs someone to help him. He needs help Wade. Before he does something much worse."

Welp. This book is drawing to an end ( I'm like thinking seven chapters ahead of you guys cause that's what I'm writing so don't think it's like super close. You got already two weeks worth of updates coming) It's going to be a pretty shitty quality ending because it seems like it's all just being poorly written 😕

Please please please review. Like criticize. I need it

So yeah. Anything exciting going on for you guys?