Chapter 44

" Come on Spidey you haven't eaten yet." Wade says as he takes a foam box from a bag where he watches From where he sits in the edge of the roof a few stories up.

" I'm never having tacos again. I thought we went over that." Peter says as he webs a shoe thief to the wall.

( Shoes. Like seriously. Who steals shoes for a living?)

[ It's odder then killing for a living.]

' Killing for a living isn't nearly as odd or rare as most think.'

( More common then being a vigilante for well known national hero.)

" But these aren't your everyday tacos from some cheep truck. These where paid at a higher price because they are of higher quality from an actual well known Mexican restaurant. Tacos filled with specially seasoned shredded beef, fresh vegetables and a freshly made tortilla."  

"  Deadpool I have no want for any sort of Mexican food. I swear after that last incident I had I have no desire to see even a tortilla chip ever again. I don't like it." Peter responds as he moves and starts to climb up the wall to Wade.

" You can't say you don't like it if you don't try it first." Wade says.

( Make sure we remember that for later when we introduce him to one of our toys. )

White is silent for a moment before gasping. ( Oh! I have this great idea that involves those hand cuffs you know. So like how he's Spider-Man and always a good guy, maybe he'll just have to be one of those bad guys and we'll have to punish him for what he's done.)

[ What exactly do you think he'll do that wrong?] Yellow asks skeptically.

( Oh, believe me. I have plenty of ideas... God I hope he doesn't eat. Wade you have to let me put for a bit please? If he doesn't eat his food? I promise I'll be good and will listen to you if you let me punish him for it. Please?)

[ Why would you get to have permission to do what you want? Why don't I ever get things offered to me like that?]

" I didn't say yes and you're not trust worthy. You'll do something seriously Un-fixable if I ever let you out on purpose. "

[ You trust that horndog more then me? Why!]

' You're last imagine put you in a permanent lock down around Peter.' Wade responds not meaning to respond out loud the last time but thankful Peter doesn't asks as he moves to sit up next to him.

( So you haven't said no, is that a yes then?)

" So what makes these so much more special?" Peter asks looking at Wade's food in distaste visible through the mask.

( The irony in that noun.)

" Taste it and you'll see." Wade says prompting the food towards Peter.

( Say no, say no, say no.) White chants.

Peter looks at the offered food not giving into it for a long minute before taking off a glove to also role up his mask to his nose before taking the offered food reluctantly.

( Damit! Couldn't you have been a smige less prompting! )

' Hey he needs to eat.'

( We could have fed him something else!)

' White no. No force. You know I won't do that.'

( It wouldn't be force. He could kill us with a flick of his wrist if he really wanted to. Remember when he was talking about purposely tapping a classmate in the head with his finger and knocking the kid unconscious in the process. We couldn't be able to take advantage of him of we wanted to.)

' He still got scared that one time remember? He didn't know what we could do and didn't feel comfortable at first. He thought we where going to force him.'

( Okay, okay I get it. You know I wouldn't hurt him. He's to rare and precious to even think of that.)

[ .... He ate our whole taco. Just to let you know.]

Wade snaps his attention to Peter to see that the spider had indeed done such a thing.

" Petey! That was mine," Wade whines in clear disapproval of the Arachnid.

" I'm sorry but I'm hungry. And I don't know... Don't offer me to taste from the whole thing. Hurt give me a piece next time." Peter says apologetically as though he really couldn't help himself from devouring the food. " If it makes you feel any better, the food was very good."

" But that was mine. I have a whole bag here and- did you eat the second one in the box too?" Wade asks looking at his empty foam container that was containing another taco he Haden't eaten. " Peter." Wade lightly scorns.

Peter just looks down at his dangling feet looking like a guilty pet. " Sorry. I didn't try. You know what happens when I get hungry, it's like I don't even think. My body just grabs and no mater how full I really am I'm always feeling hungry and cold."

" I know. I was only joking." Wade says taking the Spider's shoulders into an embrace. Peter, unable to return it leans into it as much as he can without risking his balance in the ledge of the building.

" I have more anyway."

" Yeah I know. I can smell them. " Peter says as Wade let's him go to sort through the bag to bring out the food.

Peter smiles happily when he's handed his own white foam container with editable contents seeming no longer to give a rats ass about his anti-taco opinions.

So whatcha all think?