Chapter 39

Here's your fucking warning if you get my drift.

" I don't spoil you enough," Peter says into Wade's ear from where he is pinning he larger man with his smaller build. Sitting on top of his lap on the couch. Spider mask thrown to the ground some place.

( And we thought he'd be mad ) White says giddily.

[ When we said we did it to make him not mad he got mad. That's why he's sitting on us.]

( You mean seducing us.) White shivers as Peter continues.

" I'm sorry my Big Boy thinks he's always doing something wrong. It's my fault for not pampering my precious. For not giving you what you deserve." Peter says, a hand brushing along Wade's neck to trail down his chest.

( As much as I love this. If he tries to use the daddy thing I'm Vetoing it. He's our Baby Boy. This is why you where supposed to let me get up there first.) White says to both Wade and the writer.

" White says you can't be Daddy." Wade says. Nervousness setting in, he liked it but was so terrified of what was likely to come. It was like that feeling you get before going to stand in front of your class to give a speech only multiplied many times over. Wade wasn't comfortable enough with his scars yet.

" I'm not your Daddy. I'm your master, you're my father," Peter Purrs, lightly nipping at his ear.

[ How is he so oblivious and Innocent, but then-]

( He's not  just a Spider. He's an incubus .)

" I've neglected what's mine. I need to fix that. I always take care of what's mine." Peter says with half lidded eyes, his pupil dilated as he moves away from Wade's ear to look him in the eyes. " What do you want?"

[ To go hide. Far away under my bed where no one can hurt us. Where no one Can see us.]

" I want... I want to keep my suit on." Wade answers quietly. His suit had always protected him, hidden him.

" As long as your mask continues to stay off, and you remove these." Peter says lightly tugging on one of the many weapon straps. The armor of the suit Haden't been put on luckily for Wade.

" Yes?" Peter asks, hesitantly unclicking one of the straps when he doesn't receive an immediate answer.

" Yes" Wade agrees, moving to help the teen pull off the buckles and straps.

When Wade is left in just the layer of tight leather Peter's hands start to roam his body, feeling the strong muscles underneath. His strong chest and built arms. His hands continue down to trace his defined abs before moving back up to cup Wade's face.

Peter watches him carefully as he moves to kiss the Merc. Truly looking for any severe signs of distress. They both slightly relax, letting their bodies take over as their light kisses become heavier, rougher. Peter's tongue brushes Wade's lower lip asking for entrance. The Anti-Hero hesitated before allowing the other to enter.

Wade isn't allowed to put up much of a fight for dominance, Peter easily taking the role.

( Dang Hero has a super Spider tongue too. Oh imagine the possibilities. I never even bothered to take that into account.)

When they pull away slightly for air, a thin string of shared saliva connects the two of them. Yellow finding distaste in the sight.

( Move off the couch. We are either going to be stuck to the confining space or fall to the floor. Neither of which are great.)

' I know that.'

" Do you want to move?" Wade asks a moment after Peter gets rid of the string of saliva.

Peter nods. " It would be for the best."

[ Oh dear...]

Peter moves off of Wade, pulling him to stand up with him before walking towards the bedroom. Wade shuts the lights off and closes the door in hopes for less light before Peter makes a purpose of setting Wade down on the mattress before he moves on top to straddle his hips. Wade sends the window a glance, wondering if the light from the city was too much, not that he had black out shades for them.

" We won't do anything you don't want." Peter reassures quietly but still in that perfect tone that made Wade want to melt yet it made him shiver with its powerful control. He wondered where that whimpering teen had disappeared to.

Peter kisses slowly to put more meaning behind his words. Peter slowly moves his hips in small circles as he does so, giving Wade friction to his stiffening cock.

" Let me take care of you. " Peter says after breaking the kiss.

Yellow has nothing to say, his constant worry present but the reassurance Peter gives pushes it aside. Making the panic become dull but not gone. It would never be gone.

" Take care of me." Wade breaths as his hips move to try an meet the slow, teasing friction Peter was giving.

( .... He's totally screwing us over by not wearing the pretty stockings we got him. )

[ Screwing us indeed.] Yellow says with much sarcasm.

Because I'm sadistic I'm going to torture you by ending it right here. You're all going to have to wait another day for that sweetness. Fucking warning will continue to the next chapter

Taking kink requests 😏