Chapter 70

" Wow. Is this how you normally greet people? I can understand why Stark dislikes you so greatly." The northerly accented female says dismissively glancing at the gun aimed at her head from her spot across the room. " Don't believe we've actually met face to face. Outside of a restaurant anyway. I'm Max. Don't have a last name cause I'm not human and there are only one of me. That and I can only remember a few years back. " She shrugs and then looks at Wade as if waiting for him to say something.

[ How the heck did she get in?]

( Window ding-a-ling )

" Deadpool. " Wade responds. The moment after he realizes his mask was still discarded some where in the other room where Peter is. A sudden wave of anxiety and discomfort add to his uneasy, distrustful and dangerous composition. " May I ask ever so politely why you're here before I decide what exactly I'm going to with your body."

" Returning something I borrowed." Max says pulling a familiar looking their strap with a small device right near where the two ends click together. She fiddles with it a little as she continues. " And don't you think you could be a little less forward? I mean honestly dinner first bud."

White giggles like the immature child he is.

[ ....definitely not how we mean it.] Yellow sighs tiredly.

" Wasn't exactly the idea I was going for but it works." Wade says with the universal and polite ' Imma going to murder you,' smile.

( Wait. Technically she has given us put dinner before... Does that count?)

" Well good." She says walking over towards Wade. She doesn't react or seem remotely concerned when he stands still with the weapon still trained on her. She tosses the device towards him, the strap lands on the back of the seat he had been in. " Anyway. I need to talk to Your little boy. You know the one with the cute tush."

White snaps to attention, a sudden flare of jealousy and anger erupts from the box. ( He's not yours to look at! Is that why he was so wound up when he came here? Did you do something to him! Did he do something he didn't want to do?"

Max stops and looks at Wade with a look that was eerily offended as if she could hear White.

" God no. I was simply agreeing with you. To my knowledge that is one of your more favorite part of him after his eyes, his little nose and lips right?"

[ Dudette your so not making this better!]

" Are you in my head!" Wade snaps.

" No I just have resources. I'm here to talk to you about Peter because I need to talk to you before I can talk to him... Do NOT pull that damn trigger Deadpool. It's only going to end bad for the three of us. Whats going Peter have to say when he's woken up by a gun shot. Do you really want to ensure the look of disappointment he will indeed give you?"

" And if he never hears a gun shot. What then?" The mercenary growls.

" Doesn't matter. Either way I'm going to get my job done. I'm like you. I don't die. I can't die. I'm not allowed to die. I'm currently grounded until I understand why Mkay? So your going to listen to me because I'm here for many reasons and I'm not particularly fond of playing a ditzy, energetic little moron okay. I'm working, and when I work I don't play." She says as she freezes from looking around the room with a trained eye to glare at him instead and advance forward to stand across from him.

( So she's a lion dressed as a kitten. We're supposed to believe she's supposed to be dangerous?) white asks sizing up the possible opponent.

[ No, we don't know what she is. For all we know she could be some mutant of some sorts. Peter never really went into great detail about her. ]

" If you want me to trust you enough to listen then explain your ' resources'. How did you get that," Wade says flicking his pistol at the device. " And how do you know so many things about us? Are you an assassin? Telepath? Who are you?"

" Fine Schmexy is that's what you want." Max retorts with a snarl of sass." Yes I'm an assassin. I work for S.H.I.E.L.D. As of probably until they figure out what I'm doing. No I have no form of telepathy. My recourse is a voice I hear that isn't like your voices it's just there. Someone I'm supposed to know but can't remember just like I can't remember anything else. And I got your pretty little toy by strutting in and taking it. The "voice" told me to. Said i'd need it later at to sure heck i did. Can I get to my point now? Possibly without staring at that." She says glaring down the barrel in front of her face.

When The weapon isn't moved she huffs before her skin takes the completion of hard black scales, the appearance of wings and a tail accompanying the most disturbing show of morphing Wade had ever witnessed.

( Pretty wouldn't be my disruption. It's like one of those creepy anime things where artists make a dragon into human form. The huge eyes and everything. Why'd she do that? Showing off.)

[ Dragon scaled armor you dimwit.]

" Fine you got me. What's your point." Wade says begrudgingly shoving the pistol into its holster.

The scales disappear as quickly as the had came at the removing of the dangerous weapon from her line for sight. " Let's sit down why don't we?"