Chapter 52

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Peter ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter Wakes later that night, his bare skin flush against Wade as his arms wrap lovingly around him. He's tempted to stay just to remain in the embrace. But no, he would make sure to be back before Wade woke, it was still dark outside so if he made sure to hurry home he should be able to sneak back into the bed before his partner woke.

Peter turns to nuzzle Wade once before carefully slipping out of the relaxed hold around him. The smaller arachnid shivers slightly at the loss of warmth. He lightly grabs a blanket and slides it over Wade with care before silently walking towards the bathroom. He just uses a wet washcloth to remove the most of the dried reminders of seed on his body, also trying to wash away as much of the musk he can using just the cloth.

Once he seems himself clean enough he walks silently back into his bedroom towards his closet. He sends a glance towards Wade as he opens the old door to his small closet being careful the hinges Don't squeal. Once the door is open he looks back at Wade again to check that he hasn't moved before moving aside a box and running his finger along a panel in the floor until he can grab the loose board and lift it out if the way.

I glances back once more before grabbing the hidden articles and placing the panel and box back before going back to his bathroom. He shuts the door silently and carefully locks it before unfolding the black material in his hands. He pushes his arms into the tight material before pulling the shirt over his head. Next he slips on the spandex leggings over his bare lower half. Peter pulls on the dark gloves and soles of the seamless, appearing suit void of any color.

Last of all he grabs the mask in his hands. He stills to listen to check if Wade is still sleeping. When he hears the steady breathing of the sleeping man the arachnid pulls on the mask. The only color on the whole suit is a slightly silver Pauline of the eyes on the mask. The lenses dark in color but noticeable because of their large reflective surface.

He takes a look at himself in the mirror. His mind devoid of any emotion, running in instinct rather then rationality.

He shuts off the lights before opening the door. He checks his partner once more before making his way easily through the dark to a window in the main room of the apartment. He slides it open before slipping out on his own, making sure to have grabbed a small device before hand. The window is slid partially shut behind him before he glances around at the surrounding area before jumping into the air. A thin line of webbing connecting him to a building.

He checks the small device once before tucking it into the glove. He tugs on his web to turn a corner before releasing another thin line. His main Goal is to go unseen as he swings through side roads at high speeds, passing cars as if they are standing still down bellow him

He cuts through the darkness as he heads further downtown towards an old apartment building complex. The arachnid lands silently on the rundown building letting go of his webbing.

He slips the device out and crawls around the corner of the building until he is near a window. He tucks away the device once more before reaching up the frame of the plane to take off the screen before webbing it to the wall to place back later. He then places his fingers on the glass, only his goes keeping him from falling six stories to the ground as he pulls up in the window.

Fate is in his favor as the window hardly resists as he pulls up. Once the window is open wide enough for him to squeeze past he lets himself into the strange apartment.

A new refurbished interior betrays the rundown look outside the building as Peter looks at around at the dark leather couch and matching lounge chairs. A sleek coffee table in the center with a large plasma tv on the wall. An impressive kitchen and dinning table are to Peter's left as he continues to walk through the home. There are no pictures of family in the home that are out in the open the Spider notices as he continues his search.

There is a hall in the large apartment with three doors. He silently walks to the first and opens the door carefully as to not make any noise. He peeks in and sees that it is only a bath room. He's slightly alarmed when the lights turn on on their own causing him to flinch away and shut the door to block the light. The walks to the next door on the other side of the hall and in turn opens this door. Inside there is only an empty bedroom with Undisturbed bedding and a dusty scent that proves it hasn't been used. Most likely only a guest bedroom.

Peter closes the door and turns to the last bed room and listens. He hears the sound of breathing. A deadly smile is hidden under his mask as he stalks forward.

Mkay guys. Whatcha think?

Oh and hey I need your guys help. So I have things that the story needs to lead up to, but I need filler to get there because we can't just jump from thing to thing without confusion and Boredom.

So what do you guys want to see?

Remember how this story was supposed to just be a one shot? Lol. 55K words and 50 days later. Not so much