Chapter 41

Wade moves to lay on his back for a minute, panting heavily next to Peter. They both stay there catching their breath, the air smelling of sex.

After a short while of silence Wade moves to get up, tucking himself back into his cloths as he does so.

" Where are you going?" Peter asks confused.

Wade stops to look at him. " We're done now. I'm assuming I should go,"

Peter stares at him for a moment completely baffled and slightly hurt. He doesn't have any experience, but he knows he should just leave. Does Wade not want him? Was it not good? Did Peter do something wrong?

" Do you not want me here?" Peter finally asks, aware of the hurt in his own offended voice.

"  I want you to stay, it's just no one else has ever stayed long after they are done with me." Wade explains no longer seeming confident with the situation.

The no one else stings Peter but he ignores it. " I'm not done with you. I'm not using you. You're mine. And I don't want you to go anywhere." Peter says getting Up. He's sure he's giving away his ability to see in the darkness when he reaches his Soulmate easily,
Taking his hand.

" Will you come back? We can just sleep?" Peter asks.

Wade is quite as he runs his thumb across the smooth skin of Peter's hand before moving with Peter back towards the bed hesitantly like he isn't sure he Should be there. Peter crawls back into the mattress, waiting for his Merc to do the same. When he does, Peter possessively holds Wade close,
Bringing their bodies flush as he relaxes into the bed. He thinks about the way he had cuddled up to Wade the first time. How protected and warm he felt. He wants to make Wade feel warm and protected. Wanted and small in Peter's arms.

Peter practically purrs when he feels the larger man curl into himself slightly to nuzzle Peter's clothed chest. Both ignoring the wet factors starting to dry, they drift off. The exhaustion of Peter's mission catching up to him.

" I love you." Peter promises quietly, wrapping his arm around his soulmate, unaware the other was still conscious.

Peter falls into the gift of sleep unaware of the silent tears he creates in the others eyes with the simple yet life changing words words.

" I love you too."

________________________________________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Wade ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Wade where's my phone!" Peter yells from another room in a close to panicked voice. He runs into the living room in his cute little lab coat trying to shove a shoe onto the wrong foot.

" I have it." Wade says.

" Why?" Peter demands before Wade can continue his sentence.

" Because I'm downloading something for you. I can't believe you don't have it. Like seriously the whole world has this, how could you not? I-"

" You're downloading something! Wade you know I don't have enough data for that." Peter scolds as he snatches his cellular device away, his face clearly showing his annoyance.

" Down tiger. Don't worry I'm using my personal hotspot. It's all good."

" Snapchat? Really? After all those news reports about the creeps on there I don't think I need it. Don't you watch the world news?" Peter asks while fixing his shirt.

Wade roles his eyes. " Oh come on Petey please? Can my little spider humor me an go with it? It's not like I'm asking you to become a huge Social butterfly with the app. I only down loaded it so I can give you my information so you can snap me. As a photographer you should already be really Into this app. You communicate by sending pictures."

( I'm sure he's great at taking dick pics.)

' Should ask.'

( You should.)

[ There's something horribly wrong with you two.]

( Hey there's something more horribly wrong with the author. Can you believe that she gave that stupid POV I've been bugging them for to a pack of ramen noodles? )

' Yeah I read that. Not going to lie, was different but dearly entertaining.'

[ You've been asking for a POV of your own? What? If you get one then I want one!]

( Oh please. Like anyone would want to ready that.)

[ I'd be twice as more interesting then you! I have more then sexual fantasies and a crude humor on my side]

" -eming late. I'll be back at eight." Peter calls as he walks walks through the entrance to his home, the mercenary only just realizing his Spider had been speaking the whole time he was listening to the two boxes argue.

( You didn't ask if he's good at taking Dick pics! ) White cries at the realization as the door shuts.

" That's okay. We already made his account. And he doesn't know that we upped his data plan for him yet so he's got enough data. We'll just ask with pictures." Wade answers the problem happily.

White shares the smile as Yellow just continues to wonder how he's affiliated with the two. How could such an intelligent and useful box get stuck inside such a body with another moron he would never know.

Wade pulls out his phone to check the time.

" Twenty minutes until Petey gets to Work. "

( Let's wait a while until he's working with tin can to ask our questions.)

Wade hums as he busies himself with his games on his phone as he awaits the time to open his own snapchat.

So. I'm again wondering now if any of you have any requests for this story whether it be cuddling, a bit more then cuddling, more alter Egos, or anything really. I want to put some of what you guys want to see in their domestic and heroic lives alongside with the plot