Chapter 49

" Oh I totally called it. White and I had it all figured out before the public ever even had the idea that the two would be together. I mean sure I didn't know they where Soulmates but I already had them paired. It was originally White's thought but I totally agreed and look. We where right. So Stark and Banner actually just chat with you? As if you where one of them?"

" Well technically I am one of them. But yeah they do. I mean at first they only talked about work but Tony was easily warmed up to talk openly about what ever. With my whole Spider-Man involvement he just still wants information and all that and I'm sure he's trying to be nice so I'll speak." Peter shrugs. " Banner took a long while longer to actually talk to me like I wasn't an inexperienced child trotting around his lab. Had to correct one of his formulas to prove myself."

" You corrected Bruce Banner's work?" Wade asks seeming quiet hunted by the fact.

" Yeah. He forgot to carry a number to multiply the correct amount of atoms in the chemical formula. It was a simple thing that any high schooler that's completed and Intro to chemistry could have known how to do. But he was impressed so I'm not complaining." Peter says.

" Wow that's pretty cool. You know to have them talk to you like an equal. And all you really are there is an intern," Wade says happy mood unchanging.

Something in Peter drops at the sentence Deadpool says. Thinking it's special to be spoken to as an equal even though he's really no one to the famous avengers. Proving how disrespected and look down on Wade was to the Supers. Peter glares into space as anger towards the Super's sinks in.

Wade was made to be treated so much better. He deserved so much more for what he does to survive the attack people deliver on the Mercenary. How much love he deserves for keeping his head above the poisonous water filled with monsters trying to pull him under that dark water. To expel the air from his lungs and force him to choke on the poison until he can't fight back anymore.

" -ve any of the others spoken to you? Since you're working in their area of the tower?" Wade voice cuts in through Peter's spiraling thoughts, pushing his dark Impulses away for the moment.

" Oh. Yeah. I've run into Barton a few times, given a death look from Widow, I've seen a few others but never talked to them. Nothing new really whether I'm in costume or not. I mean there a new person in the group. You know that girl Max who knew who I was. She's there. Bothers me all the time. She's always asking weird things and doesn't leave me alone. She's a creep, she just knows things that I haven't ever talked about to anyone like she watches us or something." Peter says. He smiles lightly when he feels a gloved hand envelop his own freezing one. He swears its about ready to fall off with how cold it is.

Wade nods, the silence causing Peter to look up at the masked man. He concludes he must be speaking with the boxes when he sees Deadpool's white eyes staring intently at seemingly nothing.

Just as the Merc is about to speak again an obnoxious voice interrupts.  " Go get a room you gays." A man sneers, making a point to even follow the couple just to torment.

Wade momentarily regards the stranger seeming seeming unsure whether he should do something about it in front of Peter or if he should just keep walking.

Peter surprises both Wade and the stranger when he whirls around to grab the man's expensive suit coat before pushing him back four steps to slam him into the display glass of a storefront. The glass fractures under the pressure of the man being pushed against it, his clumsy feet dangling six inches off the ground.

" What did you say?" Peter growls, his expression like a animals snarl as he stares at the man. This soul would not

" Peter." Wade warns through his surprise at the younger's reaction.

The blonde stranger coughs before speaking again. " You know. I'm sorry for you. My son is one of those mutant bastards. Part of those X-Men." The man spits the name of the team. " I've heard things about this Deadpool. I've heard how crazy and horrid he is. He's a monster. Oh but I'm sure you already know that don't you kid? Does he force you to stay with him? He threatening you? Or do you like things that look like that. Do you get pleasure from swing that monster over you?"

" Actually. I like him under me."  Peter
Growls as he throws the man off of the window to toss him forcefully to the ground. He stalks forward, ready to defend what is his, to teach this man a lesson.

It's really short! I know, sorry but it has to end here