Chapter 27

" Spidey!" Peter hears Wade shout but is too busy dodging fists and and legs to see what the Merc is calling him for.

A gunshot echoes in the open alley. Peter instantly turns around crouching trying to see where the shot was from. His spider sense was too busy focusing on the group trying to mug him to warn him of a gun.

Peter sucks in a breath when he sees Wade kneeling on the ground coughing while holding his side. Bristling with anger and fear he jerks himself upward and webs the first three people to the alley wall before launching himself toward the last two, sending a controlled kick at one and throwing the other to the ground before webbing them down all before anyone could say ' jalapeño on a stick.'

The angered spider sticking to the wall turns to see the gunman looking down at Wade. Peter watches in slow motion as the automatics trigger is pulled again, letting and ear shattering sound echo off the walls once more.

' No.'

Peter's attention zeroed in on the man. Seeing his finger tense to pull the trigger once more.

But Peter wouldn't let that happen.

He quickly shoots at the firearm, coating the barrel in the strong silk before launching himself off of the wall with a powerful push that sends him towards the attacker. His hands reach forward, grabbing the man's shoulders as Peter twists in the air making the weaker human turn and fall to the ground as the spider lands behind him. Peter lets go and grabs the man's sweatshirt and pulls him up to a standing position before flinging him around and pinning him up against a hard brick wall with the sound of bones snapping and a scream if pain from the weaker one.

Peter wouldn't let this man make the dreaded alarm go off. Peter would kill him if he did. Maybe if he kills him now he won't have to worry about this one trying to do it again. Make it so he couldn't set off the blood curdling screech that had haunts both Peters wake in day and Nightmares.

Peter's red gloved hands move towards the man's throat.

Yes. If the man wasn't here he couldn't hurt Wade. He couldn't set off the watch. He couldn't hurt Peter. He couldn't take what was his. Couldn't take what Belonged to Peter.

Suddenly Peter's light form his yanked away from the weak human, causing the attacker to slump to the ground, eyes shut.

Peter angrily looks up at whoever has ruined- no. Delayed his chances of removing the his world of a pest to look up at the red and black mask of Deadpool.

________________________________________________________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Wade ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Spidey," Wade says looking at Peter who lays on the ground next to Wade where he had pulled him down.

He could feel Peter's racing heart beat and the way he was shaking was frightening.

Wade slightly shakes the Spider's shoulders with no response. He reaches for the bottom of Peter's mask and pulls it up over his nose before a hand Grabs his wrist with a bone crushing force and jerks it away from the Spider.

Peter doesn't let go of his wrist as Wade tries to coax him back to reality. Deadpool had never seen someone move so fast before in his life. He was fairly sure one of the men Peter had disabled had a broken spine and two could very well have concision switch how hard they where shoved into the wall before Peter went for and attack on the gun man who was choked uncontious.

" Hey come on. What were you doing Spidey? You can't do that." Wade continues to say as Peter's grip on his arm weakens.

" H-he was going to. I can't here that sound again. No. I can't hear it again." Peter says quickly as he tries to sit up.

" You we're trying to kill him."

" I- I know I don't know what happened. I just. I saw him as you were there And- I just could t let him do it. I can't hear it. Not again. No more." Peter says, having started to cry before he could finish his first sentence.

" Hey it's okay."

" No! No it's not okay. I wanted to kill him. I was going to kill him." Peter says trying to move away from the man that had crumpled to the ground. Wade hesitates before he decides to move to arachnid into a weak embrace so he can still pull away like most do when the scarred man attempts to comfort someone.

Peter surprises Both Wade and Yellow when he tightens his grip around the Mercenary. Clinging on as he hides his face behind Wade's shoulder as he continues to cry.

White hums contently with the contact as Wade returns a more reassuring hug rather then his light touch.

He notices how his blood from the earlier wounds are soaking into Peter's own suit but the Spider either doesn't care or notice.

" We should get moving," Wade says quietly to the shaken spider after a few minutes.

Peter nods but doesn't make any hint to move so Wade takes it upon himself to stand up and bring the Hero with him. Peter automatically wraps his legs around Deadpool's waist when he stands up. Wade ignores the stares from the criminals as he walks past him, holding his sniffing spider as he walks out of the alley way.

[ Look at the damage that we've done. Making an innocent Hero willing to kill to prevent the chance of him having to hear his watches alarm again.]

' I know.'

[ How are you going to fix it?]

' I don't think this is something that can be fixed.'

:)

Twenty seven chapters in and no smut, hardly any cuddles, no kisses, no nothin but crying, heart break, anger and possessive thoughts.

I know my pumpkins. I know. The time will come. The time will come