Chapter 64

" What's up stark?" Peter asks as he climbs in trough the window of the high tech tower.

" Spider-man." Tony greets not in the most friendly of tones.

Peter stops in his approach of the man across the hard floor. Did he do something wrong? Did the man know
About what had happened the fee days before? Did Max lie and tell him?

His heart flutters in the start of panic. His demeanor changes, taking on an anxious and reserved stance as he holds his hands to his chest slightly wringing them as he stands there.

When Stark doesn't say anything he contemplates if I'd be worth making a run for it and climbing back out the still ajar window. Tony answers that question when he closes the plane to shut out the cool, damp hair along with the rain. He walks over to Peter and Hands him a soft grey towel on his way by. The man doesn't look at the young hero in the action.

Peter looks down at himself and noticed just how wet he really is. The tight fabric somehow clinging even closer to his skin.

" Sorry." He mumbles as he uses the offered towel to try and remotely at leader make himself stop dripping all over the floor.

" It's fine kid." Tony says. His harsher tone causing the nervous arachnid to huddle more closely to the towel he had wrapped around his shoulders when he was done trying to soak up the dampness of his suit.

Tony brings up a holographic screen and spends it out in front of the two of them. " Do you know why your presence is requested here today?"

" I'm guessing it's not to have a friendly chat is it?" The spider sighs.

Tony's face is red with anger as he sorts through a confusing assortment of files on the blue tinted holograph. " It's because S.H.E.I.L.D.-"

Tony opens a file and starts swiping up on the screen to open up multiple numbers of fuzzy photos taken from street and security cameras. The photos are enlarge as he continues to swipe up. They start to spread it in a semi circle around Peter. The teens cheeks grow vibrantly red under his mask as he focuses on the images.

"- Has an issue with your observed relationship with this man. " Tony says taking a particular picture of Wade nuzzling the spider from behind. " You are at risk of compromising the avengers. Or at least eight getting yourself suspended from the team."

" What? Why!" Spidey demands.

" Because Deadpool is dangerous kid. Just like I've warned you so many times. They aren't going to tolerate this anymore. Fury has given me orders to take care of the situation. If I can't get you to immediately stop your relations with this man Fury will take into his hands to take care of and we both know  how much less appealing the outcome will be. "

" You can't tell me what to do much less  who I desire to be intimate with," Peter snarls.

" Kid he is too old for you. He's mercenary, insane and to put the cherry one top he's ugly as fuck and isn't good for you. I don't see what's got you so excited for him."

Peter sharply inhales as his eyes glare daggers at the man. How dare this man judge him for his love choices. " Well at least I don't go sleeping around. I'm not the one married to someone that's old enough to have been one of my parents love interests. I wasn't engaged to my soulmate before dumping them for some man I'd just met." Peter snarls down at the man a few Inches shorter then himself.

" If I remember clearly You don't have a damned soulmate!" Tony snaps back while stepping through the hologram separating them to accusingly push a finger into the Spider's chest. " Don't you remember? Don't you remember the sound of your watch going off? Do you remember the news, the pity?"

Peter shrinks back from the man as the memories bombard his senses.

" How about that awful sound the bloody watches make!" Tony asks as he follows the arachnid as he tried to shrink back and away from the man. Images and sounds he had been trying to fight away, Images he had been succeeding in fighting from remembering come rushing back. His heart quickens in response to the transitive events replaying themselves as he's lost in the headspace.

" No stop." He tries to say wanting the images to disappear thinking perhaps if the man stops they will stop, but only half of the sentence

"No? No you Don't remember that noise? That sound thats so abrupt and loud when it happens you want to run from it. And then when you figure out what it is, you really do want to run away. You want to run as far as possible away from the sound, away from the watch, away from the reminder of what you've lost." Tony says his face filled with pure rage as he continues backing the spider that's in near tears into a wall.

" Sir I do believe that-" Friday politely tried to interrupt but is ignored and silences as Tony continues.

" The need to run away from the monstrous machine strapped to your wrist for eternity." Peter starts to slide down the wall trying to get away from the verbal and mental attack. " Because they are dead. Your never going to see them! Kid you're never going to know their true smile, or what they look like. You're never going to know them for who they where because they are gone!" Tony growls down at the teen.

" Sir!" " Tony!" Friday and Steve call loudly at the billionaire both at the same moment.

The genius's head snaps in the direction of his partner animist looking offended the solider has interrupted him.

" Mr. Stark, Spider-Man is displaying signs of an anxiety attack. Medical ward has been notified as are in their way. " Friday says.

Tony and looks back down at the trembling hero crumpled at his feet.

" Christ." The man swears as he kneels down quickly as all anger earlier displayed seems to seep away as he reaches of to the arachnid who's breaths are coming in rapid, uneven paces.

Steve quickly moves aside when the doors behind him slide open and two nurses on the medical staff come hurrying in. Tony is pulled away by one while another crouches down by the teen lost in his overwhelming crazed fear.

Thank you all of you for reading. It man's so much. And when you vote and comment you really make my day. You guys are seriously my only way of talking to people. I literally have zero people I can talk to at any other point of my day.

I know for some people this story might be getting too long and over welling but it's literally all I have that isn't considered work. Thanks for sticking with me all so far. I promise this book is going to get some plot. Like serious build starts here. Thanks.