Chapter 75

" Before this year there is a two year break between similar attacks. The first one was from four years ago. Fugitive that killed Ben Parker was found dead with the qualifications of being fed on by our-"

" Mine," Wade warns, letting White's growl of possessiveness against the female for his soulmate seep into his voice.

" Your-." Max says exaggerating the word greatly while casting him an annoyed look for interrupting. " -Spider. After there's only two more deaths that could be from him. Only criminals. Well the the lizard too but-" She waves that off like it doesn't mater Peter may have fed off of a past friend made new enemy.

( Well that would explain his disappearance...)

" There's a few random unsolved deaths caused from unfamiliar wounds that may or may not have been him. Two years ago a girl named Mary Jane Watson was found dead on the top of her apartment building during her junior year. Looks like she was Peter's close friend or girlfriend. Hard to say. Anyways he killed her."

Wade cringes ever so slightly at the fact provided.

" And that was the last one until the recent attacks. Before Mary there had been a few month gap, so I'm assuming he just have just acted on accident much like he has been more recently. She honestly could have gotten a paper cut and that pushed him over the edge."

( Not in the fun way.)

[ Omfg shut your face.]

" There was another. The week after graduation Flash Tompson was found dead. Also a classmate of Peter's. I went through the kid's record and possessions. Big Spidey fan. It's pretty ironic that he bullied the hero. Only to be killed by both the person he looked up to and looked down on." Max says.

" Well at least he wasn't a friend." Wade says.

" He was still a kid. Fresh out of high school. Whole life ahead of him."

" You're still basically a kid. What are you? A year younger then Peter? You don't get to call them kids."

" S.H.I.E.L.D. Did testing when they finally got me. I'm many years older then I look. I don't know why or how. Probably something to do with the whole way I age as a dragon. I make Cap look like a young teenager. You and Peter only infants or toddlers. "

[ Sounds about right. Basically a toddler that kills people and is immortal. He wines and cries enough to be one. ]

( I don't know if I'm cool with the idea of calling Peter and infant or toddler. Makes the whole daddy thing really... Disturbing.)

" I don't see myself as older. It's just what they say they think I am. It's a bit far fetched. Probably a computer glitch or something. You'd think I'd remember something if I was centuries older. Like I guess i could account for all the dragon stories from Greece and Rome if they are right. But that's a lot of memory to just loose like that don't you think? "Max asks.

" My own memory is so scrambled and
Messed up I couldn't tell you. I have a lot of blank spaces that will never he filled in. I should honesty keep a log just to remember what I forget. Doesn't seem far fetched for your head to just reboot and start over after obtaining so much data of that many life times." Wade replies.