Chapter 42

Wade presses send on the picture he had randomly taken that relatively showed his masked face. The question worded innocently and laid across the middle of the screen.

The mercenary waits patiently while having a conversation on the importance of being bilingual. Whether or not it should be a necessary asset a student should need to graduate.

Yellow and White both voted in favor of the idea while Wade both denied and agreed. Despite he himself behind skilled with the ability to speak in many languages remembered having to take his own Spanish classes in high school. He remembered how hard it was and was very well aware of how it sucked to have to memorize the new way of speaking. The way all languages where spoken oddly compared to English simply because some fuckers decided the English language had to be so damn complicated just to make everyone feel special.

But on the other hand he couldn't deny that it was a very useful skill along with the fact that in many different countries across the world it was very common to have school children taught how to speak different languages so it would be big fair and smart to make children here in America do the same.

( Oh he opened it!) White shouts, completely instituting Wade and Whites sharing of opinions on the Mater.

He only has to wait a minute before a new red square appears on his screen from PeteyPie.

:'Now really?' The picture pointed at the shiny floor of a Stark tile reads.

:' Well can you? If your supposed to be a photographer you should be able to.' Wade replies, sending a picture of Peter's old shelf of many books. So many books where crammed onto the space the Shelf looked ready to splinter apart from the pressure.

:' I don't know Wade. I'm working. We can talk about this later.'

:' But Petey 😢' Wade responds.

:' No. I'm not taking pictures of that. And absolutely not here.'

:' what if i just send you my pics and you tell me how to improve aye?'

:' you even do it when you text?' Peter asks.

Wade frowns.

:' Do what?'

:' your whole cheesy Canadian aye thing.'

Wade's gaze narrows At the screen.

" You takin to me?" Wade asks doing he's most overly exaggerated Impersonation of a New Yorkers accent as he takes a short video of it to send to his Spider.

[ he's not going to know its a Video and probably freak out when he opens it. ]

" Oh well. "

Wade waits seven minutes before he receives a reply.

:' Okay stop now. I have to go.'  Peter says, putting his foot down on the messages.

Wade huffs. Now what's he supposed to do?

________________________________________________________________________________

" I'm back." Peter asks as he walks into his home.

Wade watches him from where he lay on his stomach with his feet kicking the air.

When Peter doesn't receive an answer he stops what he's doing to look around. " Wade you still here?" He asks  before his gaze lands on his Boyfreind. " What did you do?"

" What do you mean?"

" You're quiet. What did you break?" Peter asks glancing around his apartment.

" I didn't break anything." Wade says from his spot on the floor, his feet still lightly kicking the air. " I'm just patiently waiting for your arrival."

Peter gives his home a concerned look as he starts to move around in search  of the destruction. " Patiently huh?"

" Pay attention to me." Wade demands with a whine. " Why would I break something if that would mean you're paying attention to everything but my most wonderful self?"

" Are those the only adjectives you have to describe yourself with? And you're only quiet when something's wrong. Last time you basically blew up my microwave."

" Well I did that one on purpose. It was like from prehistoric times. Seriously where did you get one that still had a dial? I haven't seen one since I was like five. If even, not to mention it was my grandmothers old microwave. " Wade says.

" But you ant just do that. You're purposely doing it so you can get me new things and I don't want you to do it." Peter says sounding genuinely serious about the topic.

" Peter, I've lived in shit places, and I know what it's like to have to keep a tight belt. I know you're only trying to pay off some late payments now that you have your new salary. But you haven't been treating yourself properly even in the food department. You need to take care of yourself. I just want to make sure you're taken care of." Wade says.

" You do enough without spending anything. Giving me a reason to come home for a reason besides being Spider-Man is all I need." Peter says.

" Technically I don't need anything to survive but that doesn't mean I don't get hungry. Doesn't mean I don't like to feel fully fed. Just because I don't need to eat doesn't mean I shouldn't," Wade says,

Peter sighs. It was true he wasn't doing what he should with himself. But he had pulled more money from what he was using no to pay things off to add to his food allowance. Besides it would only be a while before he was able to use his money for his own needs.

But that time would be a while from now.

" I know. Thank you." Peter says looking down in defeat. " ....... But seriously what did you break?"

Okay. So I bought a new archery bow and I got it earlier then expected in the mail. Awesome right? Well then a week later I got ANOTHER bow. Well sweet tamales that's awesome. But then I looked at the shipping order and it said I Haden't gotten my bow yet and the next day I got another one. And bonus this one even came with a quiver of arrows. The only down side is that I have weapons coming out of my ears in my room. I move one thing and all of a sudden all my bows tip over, skatering my arrows, smacking into my guitar, marking my walls and then landing on a pile of another sort of different weapons.

So disorganized!!! Ahhh

But hey. If I've ever got an intruder I quite efficiently have many selective weapons of choice in my disposal