Chapter 83

Two weeks later...

Peter bounces excitedly on his feet, waiting in anticipation. He watches from where he's been told to stand until the door shuts, too excited and currently well enough fee not to have the urge to run.

Wade walks into the room, the door sliding shut  behind him.

" Okay Peter. You can move." A female voice announces over a hidden intercom.

Not needing to be further told Peter launches at Wade in a startling speed, the Mercenary takes a millisecond to consider he's being attacked.

Peter's arms wrap around Wade tightly.

" I missed you," Peter says.

" I missed you too Baby boy. " Wade says quietly as he hugs his spider back tightly. Maybe even a little to tightly but neither complain.

[ Doesn't he realize what we did brought him to this?]

Peter pulls away after a long moment. To look at Wade with large glazed over eyes, reminding Wade that Peter really wasn't quite here.

" Want to see my drawings?" Peter asks in the childish excitement that wasn't him... Wade would have preferred the Spider of this. At least he knew Peter was still there when he we like that.

" - Since I'm pretty sure you won't understand my work I'm doing for Banner."

Wade looks at him. Surprised that they would still let Peter work.

" Sure." 

________________________________________________________________________________

Six weeks...

" Wade I want out. Can't you let me out?" Peter asks looking at Wade regretfully from his side of the glass.

The glaze wasn't as thick. Continuously growing lighter the longer Wade stayed. Only what parts of the glaze that left was being filled with the Spider. Causing Peter to grow restless. Needing to move and no longer entertained with the simple and safe toys he was allowed. His sanity was ever so slowly returning... And so was his urge to hunt. No longer satisfied with the livestock blood given to him in foam cups.

" No I can't." Wade says watching his boy.

" But why?" Peter questions. Giving him the look of a denied and rejected child.

[ We would know wouldn't we.]

" They won't let me."

Peter stares at him solemnly before looking down and leaning his read against the window. A puff of air fogging it momentarily near his nose.

Peter's showing. But he's still not there yet...

________________________________________________________________________________

Five months...

Peter practically hums with energy as he waits next to Wade. Obediently staying put as for the first time in the seven months Peter had been locked in the room he is being given the option of going outside.

It had taken Wade, Max and Stark over two weeks and a mountain of paper work to get permission for Peter to be released.

Of course under strict watch, his baby sitters under direct order to shoot to kill if Peter went off the handle.

Course Peter didn't know...

They are lead out of the building and allowed to walk freely As Max tracked by ground, Clint following atop the buildings and Stark watching from the skies.

( Each one of them had something to do with the air...)

Peter looked at the world with wide and excited eyes. Thrilled to see the sun again, feel the breeze. Everything was new to him again.

The thrill that Pierced Wade when he gave Peter his camera would forever be remembered as he watched his Peter smile genuinely before snapping a picture of Wade before he could blink. Peter was there. His Peter was standing next to him.

...

By the time Peter was forced to return back to his cell the Spider had replaced Peter. It later partially consumed by the glaze, but not completely.

________________________________________________________________________________

Eleven months...

" Wade I want to go home." Peter says softly, not looking at the Merc as he blankly stares at a white wall. The glaze was gone. It had been for a while. Peter only having episodes once in a while with the appearance of Spider tossed in here or there.

On one surprise occasion of meeting the Hunter when the Merc visited he had been greeted by a soulmate who almost seemed to act like he was in a heat.

( like those really hot Alpha, Beta and Omega fics out there. He even smelt like he was in heat.)

[ Dear god what if he was...]

( Oh I hope.)

" I'm trying everything I can." Wade says as he pulls Peter a little closer to his chest.

" I miss being Spider-Man."

" I know you do..."

" I want you to move in with me." Peter says after a while. " I... Understand if you don't want to, but I was going to ask before.... Before everything. But then stuff happened."

" Of course I want to move in with you Peter." Wade says.

"Don't do it out of pity because of what happened." Peter says.

" I'll never do anything out of Pity. You know how much I dislike it." Wade says.

Peter sits up and turns to looks at him. Pulling the Deadpool mask off to look at Wade without the barrier.

" Let me see you say it." He says adjusting to sit on Wade's lap.

" Peter, I promise you that for any reason and through and over any Obstacle I'll follow you where ever you want me to or even if you don't, because I love you. I'll never leave you again. I'm forever connected to you and I'll never let myself forget that ever again. "