He Chooses Harley ☻ Finale!

A/N: Warning- Swearing and some sort a sexual stuff?

Joker turns towards me and I give him a slight smile. "Uhh... Harley, where's you're date?" Joker asks, trying to me make feel more comfortable.

"He just arrived, mistah J," she jokes, clearly referring to Joker. I shove the car door open and walk by myself towards the entrance, but Joker puts a hand on my lower back and I freeze. Would he finally tell me he loves me and that I'm just being silly and that he's sorry?

"Wait for me inside". Hiking up my black dress a little, I stumble my way through the heavy doors, listening to Joker compliment Harley under his breath. I don't wait for J inside, well, not in the way he meant. Instead, i walk to the seventh floor of the building, slipping my heels off and throw them down all the flights I'd climbed and pull my hair out from its elegant bun. In one corner of the room, a bay window appears, the moonlight streaming across the wood floors. Turning to the left, a balcony comes into view, the curtains flowing in with the cool breeze. I peel off the dress so I'm only in my white slip. "One step forward seven flights down," I taunt myself and perch on the end of the balcony rail.

"Don't," a deep voice growls from behind. A hand wraps around my wrist and slides down to reach for under my legs, while the other goes around my waist. The Joker pulls me into him as he backs away from the balcony, sitting with me in his arms. "Why?"

"I love you, but you're not mine," I reply and feel him shudder slightly.

"That's fucking bullshit. You're mine and I love you".  His words shock me and I turn to see him staring me head-on in the eyes. "I'm such a dick- a good one at that," he laughs but notices how serious the situation is. "Apologies, it just came out, that's what she said. Fuck, I can't stop". This time I giggle, still covered in sticky tears. "I'm damaged and I've made mistakes that have hurt you," he pauses as if at a loss for words, "I'm sorry Y/N.  I want you in my life and I don't want anyone or anything else".

"Thank you, J. You know, that's the first time you've ever said you love me".

"I know. That's the first time I've said it to anyone," and my heart swells at the though of hearing those three words before anyone else. "I've been cruel, haven't I? I promise it ends now. Do you forgive me and will you just, just stay?" His words were as genuine as his craziness.

"Of course," I reply and hold onto his arm, which is strapped over my shoulders in a protective embrace.

"Now, daddy J has to go kill some bad guys, is that ok Y/N?" He smirks and rubs my arm with his thumb. "After I'm done blowing some heads off, you'll get blown away with a little something for being so strong for me," he gets up and pulls me with him. Before we walk downstairs, he stops abruptly, "Oh and put this on, I don't want anyone looking at my girl". I laugh as he quickly wraps his favorite purple coat around me and pulls me in for a kiss, eventually stopping to escort me downstairs close by his side, and this time I know he won't let me go.