Someday You'll Love Me Again ☻ Pt. 1

A/N: Happy holidays my little chocolate vanilla swirls with cookie crunch. Thank you all so much for the reads! I told you I would be back. Let me know what you think of my new crush... he'll be featured at the end of this chapter.

Your POV

I've always loved the way snow looks in those old, classic films; light on your shoulders, never-ending, enjoyed by all those who experience it, but never truly seen... that's how I feel these days. And now I can't stand the snow.

My husband's name is Julius Greggor and he's an absolute terror when you put a drink in front of him. We got married in the summer of 2016, and it was possibly the worst decision of my life. There was a man before Julius, people called him "The Joker", but I'd always called him J and I think I loved him.

"Darling, where is that vodka from yesterday?" Julius asks, popping his head out from behind an opened cupboard.

"You finished it, Julius. You've forgotten already?"

"I don't appreciate your tone, Y/N. Are you trying to tell me something?"

"I-I just don't think you should be going through an entire bottle of vodka in a day," I reply, feeling my hands begin to involuntarily shake. The floorboards creak as Julius walks towards me from behind. His hand lightly brushes my hair from the side of my neck before rolling it into a tight fist. "Please don't do this here, Juli-" I yelp as his grip on my hair tightens, pulling my head back against his chest harshly.

"I do believe you have guests waiting on you, Greggor," a deep voice says from behind us. My husband releases my hair, and dusts off my shoulders theatrically.

"We'll finish this later, my dearest one," he whispers menacingly into my ear before exciting the room and mumbling a greeting to the man.

"Thank you for that," I mumble and turn towards the voice. I nearly gasp when I see that the man before me is the Joker, my Joker.

"It has been, what? Two years?" he teases, walking closer till we're nearly touching and till I am struggling to breathe.

"Why did you leave?"

"Come on, Y/N. You know I hate those kinds of questions. You just want me to tell you what you want to hear. So let's start over, how about you ask... hmm... where have you been". Before I can ask, he continues to speak, his tone becoming more and more threatening, "Where have I been? I've been traveling across the world, trying and nearly succeeding to forget about the girl who married my business partner. That's where I've been, Y/N. Where the fuck have you been?"

My chest rises and falls rapidly, all the worlds I've ever wanted to say at the tip of my tongue. "I've been married to a man who couldn't care less about my existence. I've-I've been waiting for a man that I still love and that-" Joker rolls his eyes at me, looking around the room for something unnameable "J, listen to me! I love you and I married him because I was scared of being alone. I was only seventeen, I had no idea what I was doing!" my voice cracks and somewhere in his eyes he falters.

"Y/N, I am not someone who is... 'loved'".

"You're wrong," I reach out my hands, touching his scarred face gently

"You're wrong," I reach out my hands, touching his scarred face gently. "Please just tell me that you'll take me away, J. Please," I beg, closing my eyes against the feeling of his hands ghosting over my wrists. For the first time in two years I felt safe.

"I'm sorry that you made the wrong choice, Y/N," he mutters, pulling away from me and leaving the room.

My feet move before I can tell them to stop and accept that he no longer loved me, "don't do this, Joker. You can't leave me again. I won't let you!" Joker turns abruptly, pushing me against the wall with a shattering force.

"Don't ever say I left you, stupid girl. All I hear is bla bla bla," he chuckles, leaning in till our noses are touching. Just as I think he is about to kiss me, he turns to the side and whispers into my ear, "I care very much for you still. Don't ever forget who left who".

----New Crush---

KYLO REN, BITCH. PLEASE READ MY NEW IMAGINES BOOK ON HIM. ITS A COMPILATION OF TUMBLR + MY IMAGINES

 ITS A COMPILATION OF TUMBLR + MY IMAGINES ♡

Look, all I'm saying is that he can impale me with his lightsaber anytime he wants ;)