"She means nothing to me" ☻

Your POV
Jared fucking hot sexy I'd like to screw Leto, a.k.a my best friend since middle school, has a girlfriend. Amber Grace, a brunette girl with smoke grey eyes and also a total biatch.

"Hey, Y/N," a voice says from behind me and I instantly exit out of the notes app on my phone. "What were you writing?" Jared says in an amused tone.

"Hamilton the Broadway play," I reply sarcastically and he pulls me into him by the hips for a hug.

"Soooo funny as usual". We stay in a hug for a few more moments before he leans back against a wall of the school, me a couple feet in front of him. "You going to Zach's party?"

"When is it?" I ask, watching his flickering blue eyes.

"Tomorrow night. I think I'm going to go with Amber, she likes those types of scenes".

"Cool". Not fucking cool. Jared always used to take me to parties, he always said that way he could look over me and make sure no freaks tried to mess around.

"Jareeee!" A voice shrieks, and Amber comes running up to us in the deadliest high heels, it's like she wanted to break her ankle. He lifted her up in a hug and my heart dropped when I saw his face; the admiration that even a fool could see, he really loved her.

"I'll catch you two later". I make my way home and I've made up my mind, I'm going to that party.

---Party---

"Hey stranger," Jared says and turns me around to face him.

"Hey," I reply and blush at the close contact.

"I've gotta admit, I'm a little tipsy," Jared whispers in my ear, and I can feel his hands start to roam.

"Jared- you have a girlfriend".

"Yeah, but- she's not as beautiful as you. You've got a beautiful body, Y/N. I don't give a fuck what others or even you think, you have the most beautiful body".

"Thanks, Tumblr," I tease, trying be sedate with this horny teenager (A/N: he's a teenager here).

"Will you kiss me. I know how I feel about you now, Y/N, lease I just need tah feel your soft lips on mine," he slurs and his hot breath makes me feel tingly.

"You're drunk, you don't mean any of this". It hurts that this is the truth.

"No, I love you. Please". He tries to keep eye contact as he leans in and presses his lips against mine, softly. When we pull away, all I can do is smile. I'd felt what I'd been craving all this time and I knew now that he felt it too.

 I'd felt what I'd been craving all this time and I knew now that he felt it too

---the next morning---

I woke up with a small headache, it would be nothing compared to what Jared was going to feel. I'd already texted him six times throughout the day, not receiving a single response. "Ms. Zephyrs, may I please use the bathroom?" She nods her head and continues the lesson plan.

I make my way to the bathroom when I hear two loud voices, trying their best to contain themselves. "You're a fucking man-whore, Jared!" It's Amber and she holds a finger up to Jared's chest, angrily.

"I swear she means nothing to me. Babe, all we did was kiss, I-I was drunk, I love only you. My heart shatters and I feel my eyes tear up. He didn't mean any of it, but when I kissed him, I felt something... I guess I was wrong and he didn't. With a heavy heart, I return to class, completely ignoring the fact that I'd never even used the bathroom.

---dismissal---

As I exit my last class, Jared is waiting outside the door for me. "Why are you ignoring me?" He says in an accusatory voice.

"Fuck off". He grabs my wrist, weakly.

"Stop, Y/N. You know I don't understand hangry," he mumbles, but he's being genuine as though he has no idea how fucked up what he did was.

"I'm not fucking hungry, Jared!" I yell even though I kind of was and try to make him release his grip.

"Y/N. Just tell me what's going on. What are you-" he begins but I cut him off.

"Let go of me!" I try shoving him a little now, desperate to make sure he doesn't see my cry.

"Why are you fighting me?!" He growls and walks me up against the wall.

"I hate you! You made me think you felt something for m-me and you messed with my feelings. That's right, I know you don't 'feel anything' for me!" I push past him and he remains where he was, his hands pressed up against the wall where I had just been caged in, with a shocked and guilty look on his face.

 That's right, I know you don't 'feel anything' for me!" I push past him and he remains where he was, his hands pressed up against the wall where I had just been caged in, with a shocked and guilty look on his face

Jared's POV