Wicked Game ☻ Finale!

A short alternative endings imagine :) brought to you by Michael Scott Productions.

(Recap)

"Y/N," Joker is standing in front of us. "I told you I'd come back, babe". Caspar lowers his hand and steps away, letting Joker take me into his arms in a tight hug. From behind Joker's embrace I can see Caspar staring, a slightly uncomfortable but genuine smile on his face.

Caspar's POV
It hurts knowing that will never be me.

Ending #1: You Choose Caspar

----------------------------------

"What do you say we get out of here?" Joker says and pulls away from the hug.

"Yeah, boss. We should probably get out of here," Caspar speaks up, leaving the cell without a second glance. I sigh, pained that I couldn't wipe the hurt from his face.

"Are you able to walk?" Joker asks me with a concerned look on his face.

"Yes," I answer and begin to follow Caspar, Joker by my side. After twenty minutes of walking, the fumes get to my head and an immense dizziness rocks back and forth in my head. "I don't feel so goo-" suddenly I feel myself begin to slip. Caspar turn around quickly, not hesitating a moment to catch me before I hit the ground. Joker stumbles away, surprised.

"I've got her," Joker's annoyed voice says, and I feel myself being taken away from Caspar's gentle touch. Joker slings me over his shoulder, earning an anxious look from Caspar.

"Be careful with her, Joker," he says harsher than expected. "I mean, boss," he adds, trying to recover from the no-doubt dirty look he'd probably earned from Joker. Soon enough I'm placed in the back of a car, my vision beginning to return to me.

"Sit in the back with her," Joker tells Caspar as he runs around to the drivers seat. Caspar squeezes into the back as best his tall figure could, his shaky hands lifting my head before lightly placing it back down onto his lap. I stare up at his face, his shining blue eyes concentrating on the window as best they could. The car starts and Joker speeds down the highway.

"Are you okay?" I hear Caspar's deep voice ask, and when I glance up again his intense stare is focused on my face.

"Yeah". I wanted to tell him I was sorry and that I knew what I wanted and no one could tell me different, but the words wouldn't leave my lips. Instead, I watch him shake his head and look back out the window.

"forty more minutes till we're back at the mansion. Sorry it's taking so long, doll," Joker says, glancing at me in the mirror. My eyes shut and sleep takes over.

After not long, I'm conscious, despite keeping my eyes closed. I begin to wonder if my head resting on Caspar's lap was too heavy and hurting him. Before I can speak, or make note that I'm awake, I feel Caspar's long and slender fingers run through my hair. Overwhelmed by the comforting feeling I pretend I'm asleep, hoping that it would make him continue.