Jared: He pretends he doesnt know you ☻

Your POV
Today was my first day of senior year in boarding high school. Boy, was sophomore year a nightmare. I had one boyfriend who broke my heart and one fling with a boy I swear I love. I wish my family could have stayed in that part of California forever. Now I would be entering half way through freshman year of college, not knowing anyone. I enter my dorm room and look around. A blonde girl was resting up against her bed. She puts down her magazine and runs up to give me a hug.

"Hiya, girly. My names Harley. Harley Quinn," she squeals and pops her gum in my face. I smile and put my suitcase in the corner. "That's ya bed over here and that's mine. Decorate your half however you want. Also, my boyfriend and I are gonna be here a lot so if you ever get weirded out you can listen to music loud or whatever". She falls back onto her bed and starts reading Vogue again.

"Okay. How long have you two been dating?" I ask out of politeness.

"Seven months. We're not too great though, but he's fun," she grins. I start by putting clothes into drawers and setting up my computer. My screensaver of Jared pops up. His brown hair dancing with the wind, his ocean eyes tempting me to swim and his tan body glowing in the sun. I miss him. With a heavy heart I change the screen saver to a picture of a wilted rose.

"Pretty flower," Harley comments, peaking her head over my shoulder.

"Thanks".

---2 hours later---

After I'm pretty much all settled in, Harley takes me to our first shared class. After we reach the door she runs in screaming at someone, "Puddin! When did you start taking this class?" I sit in the front of the classroom and wait for the teacher. A small, grey haired man hobbles into the room.

"Attendance time you brats," he chuckles and begins calling out names. "Caroline Forbes. Emma Bates. Jared Leto-" I sit straight up and my heart beats as fast as a train engine. Did he just say Jared Leto? Jared Leto, as in the God I described as my old computer screensaver. My summer lover, Jared Leto. "Newbie, Y/N Y/L/N". I turn to look at the boy they called Jared Leto and he looked just as surprised as I was.

 I turn to look at the boy they called Jared Leto and he looked just as surprised as I was

"Is she here?" I raise my hand and give a sheepish smile. "There you are. Don't be afraid we don't bite here".

Harley giggled from the back of the classroom, "hard," she added on and gave Jared a kiss on the cheek. Feeling a little uncomfortable, I turn away.

After the class ends, I scoop up my book and computer to make my way to the exit, when an arm blocks my way. "What's up newbie?" A tall guy leans down and tucks my hair behind my ear.

"Leave her alone, Cody," a voice says from behind me and I turn to see Jared glaring at Cody.

"What you know this loser?" He asks and I blush, feeling hurt and humiliated in front of Jared.

"Nah. Whatever, have her your way than," he brushes past us and Cody starts trying to grab my arm. I feel tears in my eyes and shove Cody out of the way, heading straight for my dorm for some alone time. When I step in, I close the door with my forehead and slowly turn around. There, Harley and Jared sit, with concerned looks on their faces when they notice the tears.

"Aww... Y/N, you okay?" Harley asks and rubs my back gently. Jared comes on the other side of me and keeps his eyes cast down. "If it makes you feel better, I'm sad too sorta. I just broke up with Jared". I cry even more and start feeling ridiculous, just standing here with sobs racking my body. "Want some alone time?" She nods at Jared as if to say, 'let's go' and walks out of the room. I only hear one set of footsteps leave and when I look up, Jared is still next to me.

"I couldn't believe it when I heard your name," he mutters and takes my hands in his as he sits on my bed. "I acted like a jerk because I was in shock. I still can't believe I'm seeing you right now. I could go on for years just talking to you about something you don't want to hear. So yeah, sorry". I look at my computer and notice the screensaver has been changed back to the picture of Jared. "I hope you don't mind that I changed it. I want the others to know I'm yours when you use your computer in class". Still feeling upset, I lean forward to stand up. A pair of hands grab my hips and pull me onto their lap. "I'm sorry, Y/N. Please, am I forgiven?" I stay motionless until he starts whispering, "I missed you. I missed you so much". I nod my head in agreement and wrap my arms around him.

 I nod my head in agreement and wrap my arms around him