Mini Imagine- Joker Tries To Turn You On

Your POV
The papers seem to pile higher and higher as I breeze through the work related documents. It had only been half an hour of working when Joker kicked the door open and stepped into the room.

"Enough of this torture, doll," he grunts, circling where I'm sitting on the floor.

"Aw... is the joker jealous of my work?" I tease as he falls back onto the bed.

"C'mere, I want to tell you something," he announces and leans forward. I pick up one of my books and push the rest to the side. Then I walk in between his legs while he sits. "I want you," he starts running his finger down my lips.

 "I want you," he starts running his finger down my lips

"to stop working". I give him a seductive smile and run my hand over his belt buckle. When I lean in to kiss him, I place my book between our lips. He groans and I push his chest away so that his back hits the bed.

"I would love to stop working, J, but I'm trying to be productive".

He stays on his back and mutters, "you can be productive with me". I can almost hear the smirk in his voice.

"No thanks".

"You sure, pumpkin?" I nod my head and sit back on the floor.

"Kiss you later," he says while rolling off the bed.

"I'll look forward to that".