"Im doing this because I love you" ☻

A/N: ^ Lol what did I create? 😂

Jokers POV
My brain is fucking killing me. My head pounds with every breath I take and I can't make it stop. I know what's going to happen before it hits me, my madness is going to rampage for as long as I can't control it.

Your POV
I'm in the room Joker and I share, sipping some wine and reading a book. I jerk back when I hear an aggravated yell from downstairs.

"Get out of here you idiots!" The sound of henchmen leaving makes me nervous. Why was Joker sending them away? I stand with my wine glass in my hand and start down the steps to investigate.

I pause on the seventh step to call out. "Joker? Is everything alright?" There's no response. I walk all the way down to the first floor and see Joker facing one of the tall living room windows.

"Leave, now," he snarls at me and I put the glass down. He moves his neck to one side and it cracks.

"What's going on?" I shift my eyes around the room, and there are couch feathers everywhere. "J... What happened in here?" He turns around and slaps me so hard I fall to the floor. The slap burns my face and I look up with tears in my eyes.

Joker just holds his hand and looks at me with guilt. "I- I can't believe I just did that. I'm so sorry, Y/N. Something's wrong with me," he screams in pain again. "Ahhh you bitch!" He grabs my hair and starts dragging me outside.

"J. You're hurting me, let go!" He drops my hair and slams his fist against the wall, crying out in agony.

"I can't stop. You have to go," he trembles as he slides down the wall.

"I'm not leaving you like this. J, we can work through this," I whisper and comb my fingers through his sweaty, green hair.

"You're right," he mumbles, but he doesn't seem okay. "Come on, let's walk a little". He pulls me up and we begin walking through his recently built in courtyard. We stop in front of a large metal door and he opens it. "This was built," he starts breathing heavily, "last month. I- I don't feel". He stops speaking and throws me through the doorway. He slams it shut and I can hear his muffled sobs.

"I can't control it, Y/N. Just know I love you".

"Are you just going to leave me here to die?" I ask and try to sound calm so I don't rile him up more. I wait for a response but there is no sound from the other side of the door.

---Five hours later---

I felt like I was going to die. It was damp in this room and there were no lights. I hear a shuffling sound from outside and stand up, running to where I believed the door was. I pressed my ear to the cold metal and heard heavy breathing, he must have been doing the same.

 I pressed my ear to the cold metal and heard heavy breathing, he must have been doing the same

"Joker, I'm scared. Please, puddin, let me out". I can't scream anymore and I'm terribly dehydrated.

Jokers strained voice croaks out an, "I'm sorry". "I'm going to end up hurting you if I let you out. I'm doing this because I love you".

"I don't care, J. I just want you to hold me, please?" After thirty minutes of no answer, I begin to doubt he's even still there. I huddle by the door, trying to keep warm, when it suddenly opens, revealing Joker.

"Come here, baby girl". He pulls me up by my arms and holds me hard against him.

I want to cry but I'm too cold at the moment, although Jokers bare chest is heated. "Was it only one of your episodes, J?" He nods and I feel wet tears on my shoulder. He's crying.

"I'm okay now. Honest. I'm trying to control it better but it's really painful".

"I know, but promise me you won't hurt yourself, okay?" He runs his hands down my back.

"I'll do it for you".