Holding Me Back ☻

A/N: This is a collaboration of requests from @samantha2001wwe and SheWolf558 !!!

You POV

"Who were you just talking with?" my father's deep voice questions from behind me. Startled, I drop my bowl of fruit loops on the floor.

"Geez, bruce. It's no one, dad. I was just helping a friend with a project".

"I see," he replies, clearly unconvinced by my answer. I nod my head awkwardly and walk past him. "I'm just looking out for you, kiddo," he adds and I pause slightly.

"Thanks, dad". When I arrive to my room I feel my phone buzz. Are you free tonight?  the text reads. Yes.

---5 hours later---

"You think he knows?" Joker asks, moving his hand away from my face.

"Yeah. Look, I understand if this changes how you feel," I tell him and he smirks.

"I'm afraid you're gonna be stuck with me for a while," he chuckles, rubbing his thumb over my fingers comfortingly. "How unfortunate that he's your father".

"Tell me about it," I giggle, kissing Joker's jaw and pulling myself to my feet.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?"

"I have to head home. Thanks for the amazing day," I say.

"One moment, please," Joker mumbles, making me turn towards him. I walk over to where he is seated on the couch.

"J-" I groan, feeling his hands guide me by my hips until I'm sitting on his lap. The soft silkiness of his maroon dress shirt presses against my exposed stomach as he attempts in lifting my shirt over my head. "J, stop. You know I want to, but I told my dad I'd be home by ten pm and it's already," I grab his wrist and look at his diamond watch, "nine forty-five". Joker sighs and slaps his hands against my ass playfully, pulling me against his chest before letting me go. Joker watched me rise to my feet before he stands. I feel myself melt under his tall frame.

"I have to go to the bank tonight anyway," he mumbles against my hair, his fingers still touching my skin teasingly.

"Really? Are you finally taking my advice to put your money away?" I glance up at him and he lets out a loud laugh that makes both our bodies shake.

"No, doll. I'm taking money out, if you know what I mean," he counters. I smile and he presses a soft kiss to my lips before ushering me out the door.

---At the bank---

Joker's POV

I smirked as I signaled the other henchmen into the back entrance, I still tasted her on my lips, and I was the only one that could know it.

"Joker!" a gruff voice shouts from behind me. I turn around, slightly startled and am met with the angered eyes of Batman.

"Oh, hello, father-in-law," I answer, slowly walking towards him, my arms open as though I'm about to hug him.

"I have cops surrounding the building. All seven of you henchmen have been arrested. Give it up," he says, swinging a pair of handcuffs around his finger, ready to use them on me.

"Kinky but I'm afraid I'm more interested in doing this activity with your daughter than I am in you". Batman's face contorts with disgust before he makes a quick stride towards me. "Careful, Batsy. Y/N likes this face and I'd like to keep it that way," I add, trying to push him to break.