Missing You ☻ Pt. 2

Your POV

Another two weeks passed before I heard keys jingling against our door. Rising to my feet I straighten out my black figure-hugging dress, and wait.

 Rising to my feet I straighten out my black figure-hugging dress, and wait

"These fucking keys suck," Joker's deep voice groans. I smirk to myself and try to hold in a squeal when I see him standing in the doorway, his stare exhausted and intense. "Well hello there, doll".

"J!" I run up to him and throw my arms around his neck. His tired arms wrap and my waist, the tightness weakening my knees. "I can't believe you're really here," I sigh out.

"I'll just be a moment," he whispers uncomfortably into my hair before releasing me. I watch as he goes to the bathroom and closes the door.

"Joker?" I walk slowly up to the door and press my ear against it.

"I can't do it, I'm sorry," he says. Before I can speak, he continues, "No. Caspar you'll just have to get Aaron to go with you on the heist. I can't leave my girl for another six months... really, $7.2 million?... that's fucking ridiculous. Alright, I'll meet you tomorrow morning after I say goodbye to Y/N". I run away from the door just as he exits, his phone in his hand. "So, what would you like to do today?"

As much as I want to punch him, I hold it in. "Oh, anything really," I reply, trying to keep my hurt and frustration hidden.

"Alright..." he replies, staring at me as though he knew everything I was thinking. Joker slowly saunters towards me, unbuttoning his shirt slowly and rolling his sleeves up to his forearms. I sink into the couch, feeling small under his gaze. "You did say 'anything', didn't you Y/N?"

"Mhm," I hum, leaning back as he lowers himself to his knees, his frame still managing to tower over me. He places his hands on my thighs, rubbing them up and down roughly. I throw my head back when his lips meet my chest.

"You're not wearing anything under this little black dress besides those lace panties, am I correct to assume this kitten?" he breathes out. I nod my head in response, licking my lips to keep in the impending moans. My eyes shoot open when I feel his hands begin to part my knees.

"J-joker?" He watches me with a smirk, his crystal blue eyes focused on my face.

"Something wrong?" he teases, his hands gripping my hips and yanking me towards him. "Answer me," he adds, his hands rubbing my inner thighs, drawing dangerously close to panties.

"No. I like it, J". I gasp when he quickly slides his hand under the thin cloth covering my heat, his finger rubbing against me at a fast pace. "Mmm, fuck!" I cry out. He leans forward, pressing his forehead against mine until I come undone, our breathing ragged and uneven.

"I love you," Joker says timidly, his eyes dropping to the floor.

The rest of the day I hoped he would fess up and tell me about his plans to once again leave me for another heist... but he never did.

---The next morning---

I'd been up since 4am, dreading the moment I would feel the bed shift.

"Y/N? Are you awake?" Joker says from beside me. I keep my eyes closed, it hurt too much to see his face. "I'm going out for a while. I promise I'll be back".

"Don't," I seethe and wait for a response that doesn't come.

Tears slip down my cheek and over my nose as I hear the door close behind him, the six locks on our door sliding

————-
A/N: Some are asking for a part 3, what are your thoughts? Should this not be the finale?

UPDATE: Pt. 3/ Finale is coming :)