"Tell me everything that you've done" ☻

Your POV
All week, Joker has been acting strange. It's like he thinks I'm not a good person anymore.

"Are you mad, J?" He looks at me from the corner of his eye and nods his head no.

"Are you just tired or hungry or something?"

"No". We finish getting ready for a villain-only ball, where 'bad guys' get to meet people like them and do dark business deals.

"How do I look?" I ask and spin around in my dress. He smiles slightly and fixes his tie. Something was definitely wrong.

We get into the car and I rest my hand on his when he suddenly flinches away. "Did something happen at work?" He hits the steering wheel.

"Can't you just shut the fuck up for a second?" He growls and looks at my frightened face. "Sorry. I'm just on edge". I move my hand back to my lap and look up, trying to keep tears from running down my face. The car stops and he opens the door for me. When he tries to hold my hand I move away as we walk to the entrance.

---Two hours of partying later---

Joker seems drunk enough to ask him another question which very well would have made him angry when he was sober. I take his hand and pull him out to a balcony.

"I want to know what happened today. You're upset".

He leans back and glares at me, "stop telling me what I feel". He leans his head back and laughs. "You don't even know the horrible things that I've done, you're just some innocent... Kid". I try to make eye contact, but he seems to be looking everywhere but at me.

 I try to make eye contact, but he seems to be looking everywhere but at me

"Then tell me. Tell me everything that you've done".

He rolls his eyes and leans back against the railing. "You'd leave me".

"Never". He looks shocked and finally I catch his eyes.

"Alright. I killed a girl just yesterday. She looked like you. Beautiful (your color) hair. Amazing (your color) eyes, and a fantastic smile". I gulp as he moves his hands wildly. He steps closer to me and makes a gun shape with his hand. "I shot her right in the head," he says, and points his hand at my head, making a popping sound. "When she fell backwards, I saw her face. I thought I killed you, Y/N". He caresses my face with his hands and kisses my forehead. "I cried for the first time in nine months that night". I watch his troubled eyes as he speaks.

"It's okay, Joker. I'm here with you, and I still love you, I always will". He smiles and hugs me close.

"Good because even if you didn't, you would be with me. Always".