Imagif #4- Jared: Another Guy Abuses You

You were watching Jared perform in NYC when a man shoved you from behind and into the barriers between the stage and the audience. Your body slams against the metal and leaves large bruises on your arms and your collar bone.

"Hold up!" Jared yells into the microphone, jumping down from the strange and rushing over to you. "Hey, you got a problem, motherfucker?!" He shouts at the guy.

"Yeah, mate, this bitch was in the way," the man responds. Jared tries not to straight up attack the man, flashing his eyes towards you and asking if you were alright.

"You call her a bitch again or so much as touch her and your ass is grass," Jared snarls. Shannon stands behind him, his arm out and ready to pull Jared back. "What's your name, darling?" Jared asks you. After you murmur your name he reaches forward and helps you over the barricade and away from the abusive man. "You okay to hang backstage while I finish up this show?" He asks. You nod your head in shock, trying to ignore the roaring crowds behind you.

"Get back on stage, you fucking wannabe musicians," the man says patronizingly.

"The fuck did you just say?!" Jared turns away from you and pushes against the man aggressively.

"Jared, please- don't!" You yelp when Jared pushes him even further.

You scream when the other man shoves Jared against you.
"So on of a-" Shannon jumps in and pulls you and Jared away from the guy before apologizing into the mic to the audience.

"I'm sorry I caused all of that," you say to him but he just smiles.

"No worries, that guy was a total dick," he chuckles, placing a hand on your cheek and briefly looking for any bruises on your soft face.