Caspar: Stuck On You ☻

A/N: I really missed you guys ❤️ If you're new to my book, Caspar Joker's main henchman.
—————————
"Y/L/N, Joker wants us to do a quick run to the bank," Caspar announces as he enters my room.

"You make a heist sound so casual," I reply and latch a gun to the holster on my thigh. When I look up and meet Caspar's eyes, he gulps. "I still need to change," I add, waiting for him to leave.

"Go right on ahead," he answers cheekily. I sigh and pull my shirt over my head, opting for a tight, black top and a pair of high-waisted black jeans. When I turn around again, Caspar is leaned back against my bedroom wall, a dark expression lingering in his eyes.

 When I turn around again, Caspar is leaned back against my bedroom wall, a dark expression lingering in his eyes

"I'm done, in case you're wondering". He looks at me and smirks. "What?"

"You missed a good fraction of zipper on your shirt," he comments, stalking towards me in a manner that set my heart racing. Before I can reach to pull up the rest of the zipper, he stops me. "Let me," he whispers, turning my back to him. I gasp when I feel his slender body against my back, his cold fingers dragging the zipper up till the remaining exposed skin is covered. "I like your bra," he mumbles.

"T-thanks". I wait for him to pull away when I hear a grunt behind me and his frame push back against mine. "What are you doing?!" I question, looking behind me at his shocked expression.

"It would appear my skull keychain is stuck on your jeans," he says, grunting again as he tries to pull it loose.

"Ow! Caspar, not so hard!" I cry out, trying to stop his abrupt and slightly rough movements.

"That's what she said," he jokes to himself, my eyes rolling subconsciously. In a sudden jolt of his attempts, we both go flying onto the floor, my body straddling his. "You look good from this angle," he flirts again, a slightly pained expression on his face. "You're knee is pressing into my arm".

"Oh, sorry," I reply and try to get up. I yelp when my body is once again pulled onto him- the keychain would not come unstuck.

Caspar props his head up with his arms, his bright blue eyes watching me with an amused expression. "I'm beginning to think you did this purposefully. If you really wanted to ride me, all you had to do was ask".

"Oh, shut up and help me," I seethe, my face getting more red and heated by the second.

"What's taking so long? I need you two idiots to-" Joker's voice growls before stopping abruptly. His face turns up into a smile upon taking in our compromising situation. "I knew it. I'll ask Kai and Toby to complete the mission instead. You two seem to be in missionary already," he cackles, closing the door behind him.

"That was so embarrassing!" I squeal, hurriedly yanking his keychain as hard as I can.

"Don't be embarrassed. Plenty of lovely women- and men- would love to be where you are right now". His gaze travels from my chest back up to my nervous face. He tilts his head to the side and a devious grin appears on his face when I feel his hand on my butt.

"Caspar?!"

"What? I'm helping?" He replies defensively, keeping his hand where it is.

"Oh god," I ignore him and finally unstick myself, fumbling off his lap from the force of my pull.

"May the force be with you, sweet cheeks". Playfully rolling onto his side, his head propped up under his hand, he gives me a wink and leaves my room.

 Playfully rolling onto his side, his head propped up under his hand, he gives me a wink and leaves my room

What the f*ck just happened?

A/N: doesn't that gif just melt your heart??