Missing You ☻ Finale!

Joker's POV

My phone rings in my pocket, making everyone's eyes draw towards me. "It's been two weeks now,  either we close the deal, or we sell them to another party. One moment please," I announce and exit the room, pressing the phone to my ear.

"Y/N?" I murmur, desperate to hear her voice on the other side.

"Guess again, honey," my henchman Caspar's sarcastic voice says.

"Why the fuck do you have Y/N's phone?"

"Boss, I-er well-"

"Hurry up, you fucking idiot," I snap.

"She's trying to leave the apartment Joker and you told me not to let her but she's being very persistent," he pleads.

"For Christ sake, Caspar, she's allowed to go outside".

"With all her belongings?" he adds. My heart drops. I peer into the room to see the client shaking hands with another henchmen. They closed the deal.

"I'm on my way. Do NOT let her leave that loft," I growl.

-------

Your POV

"I swear that I'll punch you in the neck if you don't move, Caspar," I say angrily.

"Cute, but I have orders, Y/N. You're not going anywhere," he replies.

"I don't give a fuck if Joker is threatening to shove a grenade up your ass, Caspar, MOVE!" I scream, pushing him with all my force. With ease, he picks me up and plops me on the couch.

"STAY".

"You're a certified dickhe-"

"Thank you, Caspar," a deep voice sounds from behind him. I gulp as I watch Joker enter the room.

"I change my mind, Caspar, you're the best, please stay!" I yell, watching Joker usher him out. The door closes and now it's just me and J.

"You're becoming quite a problem," he complains.

"You're back early," I say sarcastically.

"And I'm here to stay now".

"Well, I'm out," I declare, rising from the couch. Joker walks up to me and pushes me back down with such force that I'm lying on my back.

"We'll see about that, sugar".

I panic and grab a gun from one of my bags, holding it up to his forehead. He smirks and leans in closer.

"Just when I thought you couldn't be more fuckable," he whispers

"Fuck you!"

"As you wish..." he says slyly, using his long fingers to move my dress up my legs.

"Ugh," I tumble off the couch and he groans.

"So you don't want to fuck?"

"No. As a matter of fact I don't want to be near you at all," I say defensively. I feel tears rising and my cheeks heating up.

"What do you want me to say, Y/N? That I'm sorry? That I love you? Because I do, but this is who I am. You have to accept that because you are mine and I intend for it to stay that way" he says, his eyes brightening as he speaks.

"Don't come any closer," I hold up the gun again and he strides towards me, snatching it from my hands and pushing me against the wall.

"Fucking listen to me, Y/N! I love you!" he yells, caging me with his hands and slamming them against the wall by my head. I scream in fear and sink to the floor. "I'm- I'm sorry, doll. I didn't mean to frighten you," he mumbles soothingly, wrapping me in his arms. "I can't lose you, you must understand that".

"I do".

"Please don't leave me".

"I wont. I promise".