He Abuses You ☻ Pt. 1

A/N: Probably going to be updating once every few weeks, you can thank school.

Your POV
The match made in hell. Joker kidnapped me in December, during a Christmas office party at a bank. I had just started working there and an explosion sent everyone flying away from the vaults. 43 dead, 16 injured and 1 missing. I still remember the bodies around me hitting the ground with a thud. People in costumes stormed into the building, shooting anyone still moving in the head. A figure towered over me, and I looked up with fear. The Joker stood before me, a smirk on his face. He took out a gun and held it to my face as he straddled me. "Go on, doll face. Give my favorite gun a kiss". I did it before he could ask again and he seemed to like that very much, Joker is NOT a patient man. Today was particularly not a day to mess with J. A heist had just been interrupted and as usual, Joker came bursting through the door. I tipped back in my chair with surprise and Joker grabbed the back of my seat, pulling me back upright to his face.

"Batsy, Batsy, Batsy," he snarled in my ear and I shudder. I didn't want Joker to do his routine today.

"Please, J. I'm still recovering from last Friday," I plead and he runs his hand down my arm.

"Oh, are you? Well, darling I'm not gonna fuck you. Sorry". I look at him with confusion when he kicks my hair back, my head hitting the floor hard.

"J-" he grabs my hair and drags me to a room, locking the door behind him. I'd never been here before and by the looks of it, I didn't want to be in here again. "Joker, please. What are you gonna do to me?" He looks me up and down and laughs menacingly.

"What's wrong with me? Batman ruined my heist and my toy is being oppositional". He grabs me by the throat and pushes me up against the wall.

"I'm not your toy, J. We love each other". He smiles and slaps my cheek lightly.

"You are my toy and I can play as roughly as I want with you," he snarls and I see his other hand reaching behind him. He retrieves a knife and holds it up to my throat, keeping me glued to the wall.

"Joker. You don't want to do this. I know you," I whimper and he leans in, kissing my lips softly. I melt into the kiss but just as I reach up to touch his face, a sharp pain tears my stomach. I look down and blood is dripping from my left side, he stabbed me. Joker looks surprised and the knife drops with a clatter. He catches me as I sink down and before I black out, I swear I feel him trying to stop the bleeding.

---the next morning---

"Joker...?" I open my eyes slowly but surely, and my green haired Joker is sitting by my bed. There are tears in his red and swollen eyes and his hand is gripping my hands. He jolts up when he heard me call his name. "Why am I here?" He leans back and recounts last nights events.

"But I flew in a doctor from England, they were able to get their hands on a new remedy from- point is, you're healed," he lifts up my shirt and there is only a scar. He looks away when my eyes flicker to his face. "I'm sorry".

"I want to go home. P-please," I say and try to get up but he pushes my shoulder with so much force that I slam back against the bed.

"NO. You're, you're not leaving me, Y/N". He gets up and paces around the room.

"Why are you doing this? You almost killed me!" I scream and wince back, touching the scar.