Jealousy + Joker ☻

A/N: Kind of sexehhhh and kind of sad.
Warning- Cursing, as always.

Your POV
It was a dark night and the Joker wanted to give me some "special time" to enjoy his company. We began the night with a glass of red wine and our plans were to drive to the best club in Gotham, although knowing Joker, it would most likely be the raunchiest place we could find. "Y/N, I don't say this often enough, but... You look hot," he smiles at me briefly, turning the car's wheels wildly.

"I love you too," I joke, knowing his intention was to set me up for a 'love you'. He takes one hand off the steering wheel and places it on my upper thigh, instantly making me close my legs before he got any ideas.

"You know, being as mad as I am, I can't promise you that there will be no killing tonight," he exclaims, breaking our short period of silence.

"Oh J, I would never ask such a difficult task of you," I tease in a child-like voice, and put my my hand over his. "Let's just have fun".

"You're definitely my kind of girl".

---Arrive at club and it is hella raunchy---

"Stick by me, I think I'm the only one here that won't give you an STD," he snickers, and wraps a cold hand around my bare stomach.

(A/N: Below is what you're wearing)

"You sure about that?" I grab his jaw and pull his lips to mine

"Well, even if I did, it would be the good kind," he smiles playfully and laughs as I make a disgusted face. A henchman opens the door for us with ease and we pass by, instantly being met by the smell of cigarettes, sweat and alcohol. "Let's sit here," he announces, as he flashes his gun and waits for a large group of people to run away in fear before we take over their booth. "Marvelous," he says randomly, and pulls me to sit on his lap, not caring if I would break him (lol jk). I cast my eyes upward to meet his face and see he is staring at me lustfully. "Why did I let you wear such a little thing?" He asks and licks his lips.

"Doesn't really matter if you didn't, you don't own me," I whisper the last part in his ear and watch his eyes roll back in his head as he closes them.

"Don't speak so quietly Y/N," he snarls and shifts uncomfortably under me.

"Sorry baby, have I been bad?" I continue to tease him.

He grabs my ass and I jump slightly, his eyes widen and he growls in my ear "All that chit chats gonna get ya fucked, darling". Leaning in close again, he runs his nose over my neck, leaving small kisses.

 Leaning in close again, he runs his nose over my neck, leaving small kisses

"Go away for a little while now, Y/N. I need a moment," he pushes me off his lap gently and I chuckle as I watch him try to calm himself. Deciding to tease Joker more, by flirting, I head over to a group of normal looking guys. Making sure he's still watching, I run my hands over their chests and shoulders. He sits up wide eyed and watches as I grind on them. I turn around to say goodbye and they kindly let me go. When I make my way back to Joker I don't see him.

"J?!" I yell and search around to find him. After about 20 minutes of looking through the club's halls, a door opens right in front of my face and Joker stumbles out, some blonde girl following behind her. I watch, broken, as he slings is jacket over his shoulder and leans in to say,

"She was a pretty good fuck". Tears well up in my eyes, but before they fall, I slap his face. Hard. He seems to come back to reality as he watchEs me walk away. I exit the club and after a short amount of walking in heels, a purple Lamborghini pulls up next to me. One of Joker's henchmen must be driving because he is in the passengers seat. He sticks his head out of the window. "Y/N, doll, I'm sorry, please get in the car," he pleads as they follow me, slowly pressing the gas pedal.

"Why would you do that?!" He sinks back into his seat.

"I got jealous," he replies and runs his hand over the car. "I'm insane, I couldn't contain myself. Doll, please don't be cross with me".

"No, just leave me alone" I sob and a loud thump sounds next to me and Joker has hit his head against the car in frustration... He's actually upset with himself.

Seeing how hurt he is by this, I sink down to the street feeling horrible for making him feel this, letting myself love him, and letting doubts run through my mind

Seeing how hurt he is by this, I sink down to the street feeling horrible for making him feel this, letting myself love him, and letting doubts run through my mind. From the darkness of my closed eyes, I hear a door slam shut, and the click of shoes approaching me. Two arms wrap around me. "Don't leave me, please?" I look up at him and his green hair is damp with the rain that has begun to fall and his blue eyes cut through my anger.

"Don't ever do this again". He nods and pulls me up to walk us to his car.