Mini imagine: Spending Christmas with the Joker ☻

Your POV
I look over at Joker's peaceful figure as he sleeps, his favorite knife around his neck illuminated his face.

"I love you," I whisper and turn to put my slippers on.

"Ah-uh," I hear Joker tsk and his eyes bolt open, a grin covering his face. "What is today?" He asks and looks at me expectantly.

"Christmas?"

"And what's above our heads right now?" He continues, looking up at the ceiling playfully. I glance up and gasp.

"Ugh," I tease and give him a timid smile. Above us hangs what must have been forty bunches of mistletoe.

"I'm waiting..." he pulls on my lace slip and I clamber on top of him. We lean in to kiss and the sparks fly (from his gun which he's fired off at least fifteen times... the neighbors must hate us).

---2 hours later---

"Hello, Y/F/N and Y/M/N," Joker says pleasantly into the phone. "Oh yes, we're having quite an... eventful Christmas," he sends me a dirty smirk and I blush. "I hope you have a happy holidays, yes we'll see you for dinner next Friday... bye". Joker hangs up the phone and puts a hand on my thigh. "Man is it hard to think dirty about your girl when talking to her parents". I kiss him and he tries to go further before I slap his hands away.

"N-no, J. Present time!!!" I squeal and throw my present to him.

"Awe, you got me a...?" He smirks, holding the object out in front of him.

"It's a ring. It's hot when guys wear rings," I comment and he slips it onto his middle finger.

"I love it. Now for your present". Joker slicks back his green hair with his hands and retreats into a room. He returns and hands me a box.

"Thank you- J, THIS IS EMPTY!" I groan and throw the box at his smirking face.

"Don't worryyyyy, babe your real present is here," he growls and goes to the bathroom, coming out again in a Jack Skellington costume.

"Joker, what is thi-" he cuts me off with a song.

"What's this? What's this?
A hot man, what luck,
now I think it best if the two of you would fu-"

"JOKER!"

"What? Jack said it, not me!"

A/N: Happy fucking holidays, you green-haired hottie.
(Random gif that makes me happy)