You Attend Joker and Harley's Wedding ☻ Finale!

A/N: These are two alternative endings brought to you by Dean.

Ending #1

Your POVI slowly press down on the gas pedal when I think I'm okay to drive

Your POV
I slowly press down on the gas pedal when I think I'm okay to drive. I start backing my car up when a figure appears with their hands up and I stomp on the breaks.

"FUCK!" I hit my fist on the steering wheel, terrified that I almost ran over someone. The person runs up to my window and I see its J. "Joker... I'm sorry, I just couldn't stay and watch," I mumble and he listens intently.

"I understand, Y/N. Caspar told me what he said". He reaches over and pulls my keys out of the ignition. "Well what I said anyway," he continues. "But I didn't mean it y'know. I say a lot of painfully real things to people but I was just trying to get over you". My mouth dries out as I listen to him speak. He swings my car keys around a couple of times. "You were gonna drive like this?" I nod my head. "I'm sorry, Y/N".

"Why?," I croak out.

"Because I still love you". His blue eyes light up the car and he steps away from the window. Where was he going? He appears on the other side of the car and gets in the passenger seat. "Now, what do you say we get outta this place?" He tosses me the keys and we drive all the way to his flat.

"I love you too".

Ending #2

The car started without me having to wiggle the key this time, like it wanted me to drive

The car started without me having to wiggle the key this time, like it wanted me to drive. Joker and Harley's laughs flowed outside the church and swam around in my car, filling it up and drowning me. I turn to look out my window one last time and see Joker peering out, with a worried look. I hit the gas pedal and the car lurches forward, taking me on a much needed drive.

"Y/N?" Joker's voice asks, but it's just in my head.

"Go away!" I cry and rise my speed by 10 MPH.

"Your being foolish, pull the car over doll". My foot won't let me and I continue to speed down the dirt roads and over bridges, the car shaking me around.

"I can't believe this is happening. I'll never be able to look into your eyes and tell you I love you because you're not mine," my emotions cloud my brain as I lose control of the steering wheel. The car spins and turns over a bridge, sending me plunging into the water. I scream and panic as the car fills up. I yank at the seatbelt but it won't budge. The water reaches over my eyes and I'm completely submerged. No, this can't be happening. The water is murky and I continue to scratch and claw at the seatbelt, but it's no use. I am going to die at the bottom of some river. A ghoulish looking figure swims towards the car quickly, but it's too late for me. My eyes close.

Joker's POV
She left, something was definitely wrong. I kiss Harley on the cheek and tell her I'll be right back. Jumping into my car, I follow the one way road and look for Y/N's car. After twenty minutes of nothing, I notice part of a bridge has been broken and I prepare myself to expect the worst. Not wasting any time, I jump out of my car and into the water. Sure enough, her (your preference in car) is on the bottom. I head up for one last gulp of air before swimming down to the car. Her eyes are open and she sees me but doesn't move. I yank the door open and cut the seatbelt with a knife. Her eyes aren't open anymore. I grab her by her waist and drag her back to the surface for CPR. I try again and again for fifteen minutes while I wait for the ambulance I called at the church to arrive. Since it's a one way road they find us shortly and put her onto a stretcher.

"There's no pulse!" One woman yells and the others talk amongst themselves. "We're sorry, sir". I don't hear any of them, I just sit in my cold, wet clothing and curse everything out. Y/N Y/L/N was gone.