"Scarlet, meet me in my office now." Peter's voice said from my office phone. I pressed the call button so he could hear me and I replied with "yes sir." Since this morning I couldn't stop thinking of what happened yesterday. When Neal had apologised, and his lips brushed ever so heavenly against my skin. Peter quickly ended the call and I walked out of my office.

I wonder what it was about, why would he be phoning me? He wouldn't if it wasn't something urgent, have they found something on our case? my mind flooded with questions as I passed office after office before finally reaching Peter's. I stopped outside of the door knocking three times then walking in without been called. He sounded like it was something important. I opened the glass door and looked over to see Peter leaned against a small window ledge, the paint had been peeling off probably because of old age. I noticed Neal was no where to be seen, I thought Neal was always with Peter?

I looked down Peter's features, his eyebrows furrowed and his eyes reading down the folder he held in front of him. He almost seemed lost in the pages, occasionally turning pages with his fingers and then flicking back again.

"Lily." Peter said when he noticed my presence. "Please sit." he said and I nodded, sitting down on the chair opposite his desk. I waited as he sat down on his office chair. Putting the folder down and intertwining his hands placing them on the paper in front of me.

"We have gained a new lead on our homicide case." He stated as I nodded. I tried to contain my excitement, I was going to be back in the field, I've been waiting for this my whole life. "His name is Noah Middleton, he is a son of a multi-billionaire art enthusiast, Tom Middleton. We have leads to believe that Noah may be involve with the homicide's."

"Noah is hosting the opening of New Yorks art gallery, for a birthday present for his father." Peter continued as my mind ran wild with the possibilities of why he would be involved in a homicide case. "I want you and Caffrey to go undercover, I have already spoken to Caffrey and gave him his new identity so I need to do the same for you." he said reaching in his desk to open a drawer and pulling out a file passing to me which I opened.

'Roxanne Potter.' it read on the front. I turned the page to see that they had already taken my photo and made a drivers licence, ID card, birth certificates and wedding papers. I guess she's married then.

"You will be going undercover as Roxanne Potter, she's the a wife of a wealthy artist. Which will be Neal." Wait what? I have to marry Neal? Well at least for this case.

"What?" I asked before I could stop myself, and I swear I saw Peter smile but he immediately hid it. Returning to his serious statue.

"Neal's undercover will be Roxanne's husband Matt. He is an artist and will be showing one of his works at the opening of the gallery. The opening date is this Friday at eight pm then continuing through the night." Peter stated as I nodded again taking in the information. Still not getting over the fact that I'd have to be married to Neal, well not exactly Neal but still...

"You and Neal are to go to the gallery and see what you can find out about Noah. If you find anything at all, you need to report it back to me. Be sure to take your badge and gun just in case." I could already feel my excitement building in my stomach and rising through my body. "Are you okay with this Scarlet? I understand this is your first case but I'm sure Neal will take care of you and I'm sure you're more capable than you look." He said his tone changing completely to strict and professional to calm and caring.

"Yes Peter, I am perfectly fine with this case. Thank you so much for the opportunity."  Just when the words left my mouth Peter smiled and put his hands together.