22

"Next time on Gotham." The deep voice from the computer said as it ended on a cliffhanger, I looked next to me to see Caffrey looking right back at me.

"What time is it?" He asked as I looked to the bottom right hand side of the screen.

"Eleven, do you want to watch another one?" I asked, my eyes looking at his own bright blue ones that seemed to somehow shine in the bright daylight.

"I do." He said stretching out making his words last longer, "but we need to get up." He said as I stuck my bottom lip out and closed down my laptop putting it the the side of the bed and just pulling the bed covers over my shoulders making myself more comfortable.

"Do we have to?" I sighed, putting my head under the covers. I heard Neal's soft chuckle and I peeked up from the covers to see Neal smiling to himself before throwing the covers off me as I whined. "What are you doing you douche!" I exclaimed, frowning as Neal just laughed.

"I'll make breakfast." he said getting out of bed and walking towards the kitchen opening the fridge door. I studied his body as he walked, the way his pyjama bottoms were baggy enough so they didn't show too much, but then he obviously had no top on making me just drool at the sight of him. Wanker.

I couldn't help but smile to myself, I had sex with that man. He was the most beautiful man I had ever met and he was actually interested in me, I reached over to the beside table to get my phone off charge to see Ian had messaged me.

I opened the messages and looked at what he had sent me. 'What're you doing today? Send me photos of you and Neal, mum and dad want to see you, btw we might Skype you later!' I smiled at the message and sent him the photo of me and Neal that Peter had took yesterday.

I loved this photo, I loved the dress it sucked that I only got to wear it once. I smiled fondly at the photo, looking at Neal in the photo who looked more handsome than ever. 'Yesterday night was quite the classiest undercover job I've ever had.' I sent and smiled at the text before putting my phone down.

"What do you want to do today?" Neal asked me as I moved off the bed and walked towards the table, turning on the radio so that some soft music played in the background.

"I don't know." I said shrugging as I sat down and wiped the sleep out of my eyes waking myself up. "I mean we could go out if you wanted? Maybe go to visit Elizabeth?" I suggested as I saw Neal shrug. I was in direct view of his back muscles and I wasn't complaining, when he was stirring I saw his shoulder blades move ever so slightly. "I'll look on my laptop to see what's on today if you'd like?"

"Yeah that sounds like a good idea." He spoke as I nodded moving to get my laptop and bring it back to the table, turning it on as Neal put both of our breakfasts on two plates. Placing one near me as I smiled and thanked him. I looked down to see he had made scrambled eggs and pancakes, I smiled at him. I had only ever dreamed of this, where I would be eating breakfast, looking out to see the New York skyline and being with someone who cared about me.

Neal smiled back and got his own plate in front of him, before putting two glasses of orange juice in front of us both.

"Cheers." I said laughing lightly as I brought my glass up and he smiled bringing his glass to meet mine clinking them.

"Cheers-"

Suddenly, the front door opened. My head turned to the front door at lightning speed and I realised how underdressed I was, I was only in Neal's red flannel. Yes it covered me but it defiantly implied that we were something that we hadn't talked about yet. I looked over to Neal with a worried expression as he rushed over to the front door.

"Morning Neal." A man's voice said and soon enough I saw a small, bald man walk in with glasses that framed his face. This must be Mozzie.

"Um Moz, I'm a bit-" Neal tried to say, trying to usher him out as the small bald man just frowned at him and walked past him obviously confused.

Then I saw Mozzie's blue eyes meet my own, he was wearing a dark patterned button down and black jeans. He wasn't attractive, but he looked... sweet.

"Oh, I see." he said looking at me and then at Neal. "So how did he pick you up then?" Mozzie asked as he just walked closer to me. "She's pretty Neal I've got to say." he spoke turning back around to face Neal who just closed the door and looked at Mozzie. "When are you leaving then?" he asked me as I just let my face turn into a shocked expression.

"Moz!" Neal exclaimed as he walked to Mozzie, obviously agitated. I could sense that Neal wasn't happy, but I couldn't figure out why. I knew why I was slightly pissed off, because he had just degraded me but I had no idea why he was angry.

"I'm Lily Scarlet, nice to meet you." I said ignoring his past words and putting my hand out in a polite gesture for him to shake. I watched as his features turned from confident to confused to shocked. Then turning around to Neal not bothering to look at my outstretched hand.

"She's a fed?!" he almost shouted, I looked at Neal who just shrugged and moved back to his seat to finish eating his breakfast. "How could you just shrug?" he asked again obviously offended. "You've been screwing a fed and you've not told me-"

"We haven't been screwing." Neal spat out, quite venomously. I looked at him as he continued to stare out Mozzie as he just looked between me and Neal and huffed.

"Mozzie." he said turning to me and introducing himself. "I would say it's nice to meet you but then from this performance you know I'd be lying." He continued and I just smiled in reply.

"It's alright, from your performance I'd say it was nice to meet you too but then I'd be lying as well." I spoke sarcastically before picking up my knife and fork and beginning to tuck into my breakfast, feeling Mozzie's eyes on me. "Am I allowed to eat?" I questioned putting down my cutlery and looking at him cocking my head. He obviously wasn't used to people answering him back. "Or are you going to keep looking at me like I'm some experiment?" I finished.

"No." Mozzie squeaked out and I smiled picking up my knife and fork looking over the table to see Neal sniggering making me smile; as I started to eat my breakfast.

"This is really nice." I said breaking the quiet atmosphere, the only noise coming from the radio that played the soft tunes of Norah Jones. Neal just smiled and muttered a 'thanks' as I finished my breakfast and walked to the bedroom picking up some clothes and walking into the bathroom to get a shower.

"She showed you who's boss." I heard Neal's voice say in almost pride as I shut the bathroom door behind me.

"Shut up, no Feds the boss of me." Mozzie retaliated and I smiled at the thought of us becoming friends, I know he'd grow to like me... eventually. "I don't even see what you see in her."

"I don't know what I see in you sometimes." Neal's voice retaliated making a small giggle erupt from my lips and I thanked myself I was behind the bathroom door and they couldn't hear me or see the blush rising on my cheeks.

Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed, I know this is only a short chapter but I wanted to introduce Mozzie to the story as it wouldn't be the same without him! please make sure to vote and comment if you enjoyed, happy reading, Lily.