14

"What time is it?" Neal asked as the fifth episode of Gavin and Stacey started playing. At first I thought he wouldn't get the English humour but he soon picked it up and was laughing as hard as I was at certain parts although at certain parts I had to explain what was going on. Especially when they said they were going for a fag Neal seemed shocked and I was confused but then he explained that in America 'fag' was a term for gay people. But I had laughed and said it meant cigarette in the UK and he soon nodded and laughed along with the joke.

I shrugged pausing the episode and looked over at the small clock in the right hand corner of the laptop. "about 12." I said and Neal sighed lying back down. I looked at his sleepy features once more, his blue eyes, his sharp jaw and the light stubble that was beginning to grow and I couldn't tell if I liked it or not. I turned off the episode and Netflix making Neal groan from beside me.

"We have to get up." I said before turning on my Spotify trying to pick a good song. Sitting up as I did so, and I felt the bed rise as Neal sat up behind me grazing his fingers across my hair that had covered my eyes and he pushed it back behind my ear kissing the side of my neck as he did so.

"Can't we just stay in bed for a little longer?" he teased kissing over my neck and behind my ear as I laughed. "Wait what was that playlist there?" he said as he pointed to a playlist I had named 'Bed.' with a winky face next to it.

"nothing, just nothing." I said panicking as I just picked a song from my normal playlist, turning my head to see Caffrey smirk making me turn red. The soft tune of Drake's hotline bling played and I got out of bed bringing the laptop with me and placing it on the dining room table as I opened the fridge to find some bacon, flour, eggs and milk.

"What're you making?" Neal asked as I found a pan hanging up on a silver hook that I brought down to the hob. I turned my face to see Neal sitting up in his bed, not making any attempt to move as his eyes trailed their way down my body as I danced to the song making a small smirk appear on his lips.

"Pancakes and bacon." I said as Neal smiled and I went back to baking, putting some flour, eggs and milk into a plastic bowel and mixing them together with a wooden spoon. putting the rest of the ingredients away as well as lightly singing the lyrics to the song.

Pouring the contexts of the plastic bowls into the frying pan causing it to sizzle and I waited for it to be golden brown. I can't believe what actually happened, Neal Caffrey was being so domestic. Kissing me on the cheek, smiling at me as I laughed at my favourite TV show. Did he really see something in me? What if it was just to make the case that much more believable and I was falling for his act. Was it another one of his cons? No. The Neal I knew wouldn't do that, but then again I didn't know him that well. since he had told me he was a con all my instincts went into overdrive telling me not to trust him, that he would hurt me in anyway he could. But I forgot them and listened to Caffrey, it's surprising how much I've actually trusted him over this last week.

Soon enough the batter was ready to flip, I looked around Neal's kitchen to find a wooden drawer and I brought out a steal spatula, putting it underneath the hard side of the batter and flip it over. "So what do you want to do today?" Neal asked as he got out of bed and walked towards me. "You never answered me last time."

I shrugged as Neal reached up to a high cabinet, his tartan pyjamas slightly rising down showing me an ever so slight view of the bottom of his v-line. But I teased my eyes away before I could get too infatuated. "I don't mind really, I mean we could stay in? or go out and do something I don't mind." I asked as Neal just nodded bringing the coffee down to the table and turning on the kettle as he did so.

I flipped the pancake and it was soon enough ready so I put it on Neal's plate,  then repeated this process three times before putting some bacon on. I smiled as Neal poured some coffee into two cups.

"How do you like your coffee?" he asked looking at me as I played up our breakfast.

"With milk and two sugars please." I said and he nodded, while I put the plates outside in the porch. It was a lovely day and I wasn't going to waste it. Especially since it as my day off, maybe we should go outside today? Maybe see if Peter and Elizabeth want to get lunch somewhere? or just walk around the city?

"Here's your coffee 'mam" Neal said in a horrible British accent and I giggled at his attempt.

"Where did you get that from?" I asked still laughing.

"I've watched Oliver Twist." he said in his defence as I just laughed, if only he knew how people in England acted. Some of them were right twats. Although not all..

"Alright, alright." I said putting my hands up, as if to call a truce. Neal smiled and saw we had no fork or knife so we went back to the kitchen to fetch some.

I wanted to bring up the subject of what he saw in me, but at the same time I didn't. I liked this, in a weird way. I liked the not knowing of the situation and the small kisses that could turn into heated ones. I liked the adventure of it all, the way that I knew I shouldn't be doing this but I loved it anyway. It was all so, hot.

"Have you got an idea of what you want to do?" I asked Neal as he came back and handed me a knife and fork, so I could tuck into my breakfast.

"I don't know really." he said putting a piece of pancake and bacon in his mouth, and swallowing it moaning. My stomach twisted, why did he have to moan so much? it was such a gorgeous sound. "Oh my god, these are amazing." he said and I laughed.

"You better enjoy them, because that's the only thing I can make." I said "well besides pasta." I laughed remembering the time when me and Ian were left in charge of the house when my mum and dad went on holiday and we just got takeaways for two weeks straight.

Neal laughed with me and we both continued eating, "Maybe we could go out for the day? Why not go and see the sights?" he offered and I nodded. "we could try being husband and wife material in public." he said, wiggling his eyebrows which I just rolled my eyes at. "Lot of girls-"

"Would be wishing to be in my shoes." I said imitating Neal in a deep American voice, this made him shut up. He raised his eyebrows.

"I do not sound like that!" he said defensively, I just laughed and he did the same.

"I do not sound like that!" I mimicked and he just rolled his eyes so I copied him.

"You're so annoying."

"You're so annoying." I copied and laughed, Neal laughing with me. "Right I'm going to get a shower, I'll see you in a bit wanker." I said standing up from my seat and walking towards the bathroom just to hear Neal's footsteps behind me.

"I could join you? save water?" he offered winking as I just rolled my eyes and opened the bathroom door.

"You wish." I said before closing the door in his face.

"You're missing out scarlet!" he said loud enough so I could hear him through the wooden door. I smiled at his words thinking about what would happen if he did join me...

Hey guys! if you enjoyed this please vote and comment and tell me what you think. Thank you so much for getting this to 100 views that's amazing especially as I'm only on chapter fourteen. Happy reading, Lily.