17

"How was your day?" June asked when me and Neal finally got home, it was about fiveish and I was starving, I didn't really eat much today considering what happened I was still on a high.

"Great actually. I'm starving though, I could easily murder a Chinese." I said smiling as June smiled back, Neal closing the door behind us. I walked towards June and brought my arms out so she could hug me and she did."How was your day?" I asked as I pulled away and she shrugged.

"Same old." I felt for June, almost stuck in the house day after day. But she smiled anyway and I moved upstairs following Neal. I couldn't get over this house, it was like a palace let alone a house.

Neal unlocked the door and we both walked in, before I had the chance to say thank you my phone rang and I fumbled through my bag to find my phone. "Hi" I said as I placed my handbag on the bed and took off my heels. Sitting down on Neal's bed putting my feet up as I saw Neal in the corner still working on the painting.

"Lily!" Ian almost yelled and I jumped up out of the bed standing up. "I need to tell you what happened with my audition" he said still with the same excitement as I couldn't contain my smile.

"Oh my god how did it go?" I asked almost squealing and I saw Neal turn around, his eyebrows furrowing. I pushed the phone away covering my hand with it to talk to Neal "Ian had an audition for a show." I said and Neal smiled nodding, sitting on the dining room table and I joined him sitting opposite.

"Are you sitting down?" he asked teasingly making me laugh and roll my eyes.

"Yes just tell me!" I demanded and he laughed before speaking.

"You are listening to the new lead of the show, July." as soon as his words left his mouth I happily squealed and couldn't contain the smile on my face, I looked over and saw Neal laughing at my reaction.

"I'd knew you'd get it, didn't I tell you?" I said in a told you so way, earning a chuckle from Ian.

"Yeah you did, I'm celebrating tonight. I'm going to get fucking pissed." he said and I laughed at his words.

"Alright, just know your limits."

"I will, God you've become so touchy since you've become an agent." he teased and I roll my eyes.

"Watch it, Scarlet." I said warningly making Ian laugh. "I could still lock you up."

"Yeah yeah, anyway mums asking how you are." he said and I heard him sit on his bed, I knew it was his because it had a spring loose and we've been meaning to get it fixed since last year.

"I'm good actually, I had a really great day." I said smiling, looking over at Caffrey to see him looking at me. "Then me and Caffrey are going to an art gallery tomorrow." I said and Neal smiled.

"Well you two enjoy yourselves, don't be having too much fun." he teased and I rolled my eyes but I was sure I felt heat rising from my neck to my cheeks.

"Oh shut up, I should be warning you." I said and Ian laughed. "Since you're going to be in a TV shows in sure guys will be throwing themselves at you."

"Yeah I wish, anyway I don't want to keep you." he said and I finished smiling, I really did miss Ian. When it comes to Christmas I am defiantly bringing the family to New York. Mum and dad always wanted to come and I'm sure Ian would love it too. "Send my love to Caffrey." I let a light giggle and Ian chuckled as well.

"Bye Ian." I said and Ian said a quick bye and then I ended the call. Looking at my phone for a few seconds. I wish I was there to celebrate with him, to go drinking with him and celebrate his achievement but I'm here; and that's not bad. But it's just not the same.