21

*Discalimer!- This chapter will have mature content, I have already rated the book as mature but I'm just giving a further notice... enjoy!*

I felt Neal's hands on my waist, pushing me into the wooden door behind me. The zip of my dress digging into my back, are we actually doing this? are we going to? Before I could ask myself any more questions I felt Neal's lips on mine. Rough and more demanding than he had ever kissed me, he wanted to make sure that I understood him. I guess he wanted to make sure that I understood that I was only his, even if we weren't together I couldn't help but feel at ease at his protective nature. I didn't want to be anyone else's. Only his.

"Neal." I sighed as his lips made their way down to my neck. Sucking, biting, and kissing until I was sure there was more than one mark. "Are we going to? I mean are we?" I asked my mind becoming hazy at the thought of anything happening between us in that way flooded my mind, and my soul gripping onto it and not letting go until it was a need. An obsession.

"That depends." he said pecking my neck and then leaving my neck so we were face to face. I saw his eyes somewhat glisten slightly as they met mine, shining in anticipation. "Do you want anything to happen?" he asked huskily, and I knew exactly what he wanted by the tone of his voice. The way his eyes moved down my body, exploring every curve, dimple and fault as if I was a work of art. His work of art.

I didn't speak, but instead nodded making Caffrey break out in a wide smile. Which I smiled at and he broke the distance between us, his lips on mine as he bit lightly on my bottom lip causing me to moan letting him deepen the kiss.

Almost instantly I felt his right hand come to the back of my dress, trying to find the zip to let the dress unravel around me which it did. The red velvet fabric falling at my feet as I stepped out of it and broke my kiss with Neal.

Wearing only my red lace underwear and high heels I walked somewhat seductivly towards his bed, sitting on it so my legs were crossed and my arms leaning on the bed holding my body weight as I leant back. "You coming?" I asked huskily as I saw Neal stood were I had left him. He was still wearing his slightly unbuttoned white shirt, bow tie and glasses.

Neal let his eyes look down my body before turning to the door locking it and picking up my dress so it wouldn't crease only to lean it on the back of the dining room chair. "You know." he started walking away from the chair, reaching to his glasses taking them off and placing them on the table before looking at me once more. His eyes seemed lighter and darker at the same time and the way he was looking at me made my stomach flip with excitement and anticipation.

"It's been so hard living with you." he continued walking over to me, undoing an item of clothing as he came closer first his shoes, then his bow tie. The fabric falling on the floor and he made no attempt to clear it up. "With you teasing me almost everyday, walking around in clothes that fit your body so well. You even make oversized red flannels look sexy." He complimented as I felt my face flush from embarrassment. "The way you dress for work makes me insane, fitted red or black dresses. Have you not noticed how people stare at you at work? How I stare at you at work?" He said in almost a whisper, standing directly opposite me as he unbuttoned the first few buttons of his white shirt so I could see his heavenly tanned skin underneath.

"It's a wonder I manage to get anything done, especially with me thinking about you." he whispered as he had unbuttoned every button slowly until his white shirt was completely unbuttoned. But he didn't take it off. No, that would be too easy on me. He knew what he was doing, and he knew exactly what reaction he was getting off me.

"Why, what do you think about?" I asked finding my voice as I looked up at Neal seeing him smirk, then crouch down so he was at my eye level. I shuddered when I felt his hands on my knees, slowly pulling them apart so he was revealing my red lace pants.