23

"So where about's in London did you live?" Mozzie said as I sat down on the couch joining him as Neal sat opposite us. I had just got out of the shower and was dressed and ready, and when I came out the two were sat opposite each other in deep conversation.

"Um, me and my family have money so near green park-"

"You lived near Buckingham palace?" Mozzie asked in shock as I just shrugged, when you live that close to a building after a while the awe fades away.

"Yeah it was only a short walk away, twenty minutes at the most." I said bringing a can of Diet Coke to my lips sipping it and then putting it back down.

"Did you know, that queen Elizabeth the first is actually German?" He quizzed me as I smiled and turned more towards him shifting in my seat.

"Did you know that the queen and prince Philip met at a wedding in 1934?" I met his fact, and Mozzie's smile grew wider. "So you like facts?" I asked as Mozzie put his finger up as to stop me from speaking.

"I love facts." He said and I smiled, Mozzie was seeming to grow on me. He was Neal's friend and I wanted to make sure that I got along with him. Not that I had too, I just needed more friends anyway.

"You'd like to meet my father then," I spoke pushing some loose hair out of my eyes and sitting crossed legged on the couch so I was more comfortable. "He's a lawyer, well a judge really. His job is just facts."

"A judge hm?" Mozzie asked as I cocked my head to the side. "I wonder what he'd think of Neal then.." he said and I giggled at the thought of my father meeting Neal. I looked over to see Neal looking as cool as ever, looking straight at me and shrugging.

"I've charmed my way out of a couple of things." he said smiling as I just rolled my eyes.

"I'm sure you've charmed your way into a couple of things as well." Mozzie said from beside me making me turn my head to him. Which in return he just shrugged innocently and looked between me and Neal. I knew exactly what he meant and I could feel the warmth rising from to my cheeks.

"Yeah, well he isn't no Bond yet." I said looking over at Neal as he shrugged again lazily.

"Just you wait." He said, adding a playful wink causing me to laugh. Then I looked over at Mozzie who looked at Neal then me almost studying us. "Anyway, why don't we go out for the day?" Neal asked,standing up from the sofa and walking towards the kitchen.

"If you wanted, is that okay with you Mozzie?" I asked looking over at Mozzie as he looked slightly taken aback and then smiled.

"Yeah, I guess." He said and I smiled standing up from the couch and walking over to the wardrobe to get out some shoes to put on. I didn't dress up today really as there was no real point. I had put on a long silk peach coloured skirt and a black vest. It was unbelievably hot and I didn't know how Neal walked around with a black shirt and a leather jacket on.

"Where do you want to go then?" I asked as I grabbed the straw bag from beside me placing everything I could possibly need.

"Why don't we go and have lunch somewhere and see where that takes us?" Neal suggested as I nodded.

"Could we ask Elizabeth and Peter if they wanted to come?" I suggested, walking over to the two boys who were waiting by the front door.

"You want to invite the suit?" Mozzie asked, looking at me with raised eyebrows.

"Who?" I asked looking at Mozzie then at Neal for some kind of help, only to have Neal roll his eyes at me.

"Peter, the suit!" He said talking as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "I mean Mrs.Suit I can deal with, but suit!..." He continued trailing of his words and shaking his head as if I had just asked him to murder someone.