24

*Mature content warning, have fun!*

"Thank God." Neal sighed as we walked into the apartment, I walked towards the wardrobe and put my bag on the bed and took my shoes off.

"Why are you so glad to be home?" I said scoffing as I did so. Walking over to the kitchen to see him leaning on the counter where the microwave was. His muscular arms holding him up. I forced my eyes away from the sight as it was already making my stomach flip.

"I wanted you alone." he said and i looked back up at him. A playful smirk resting on his lips. "that's all." he shrugged as if he'd told me that it was raining outside.

I opened my mouth to say something but instead nothing came out. Aware that I probably looked like a goldfish I shut my mouth and made my way to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" Neal asked before i could open the bathroom door. I turned around and tried to hold back a laugh at how vulnerable he sounded.

"Just getting a shower." I said opening the door and locking it before undressing myself and turning on the warm shower.

As the warm water cascaded down my body I smirked as I thought about Neal. Last night in particular, the way he pushed me down on the bed with his strong hands. I felt my temperature rise as flashbacks came into my head of Neal's blue lustful eyes as he neared closer to my area. The smirk that was present on his lips was drilled into my mind. Steam rose to the glass and I felt hot. Really hot, and not just because of the hot shower.

I wish he knew how he made me feel, he probably did. He probably knew how whenever he remotely looked at me it made my stomach flip. Or when he was around anyone else my insides twisted in the slightest way. In a way I didn't want to just be his when he felt like it. Sure Neal was charming and we did have a heart to heart one time but it didn't go anything beyond that. I wanted it to past that. I almost needed it to. Sure we had mornings when he would make me pancakes and I could pretend that we were the couple we were pretending to be.

The rings on my finger were almost taunting me, this is what I could have. Could.

"Lil?" I heard Neal's voice say through the door and he knocked three times after. A sudden jolt of electricity burst through my body at the sound of his voice.

"I'm a bit busy here-" I managed to say before Neal interrupted me.

"Your family is on skype, they want to see you. I've been talking to them for the past ten minutes." He continued.

Shit. I quickly turned off the shower and stepped out covering my body with the cotton white towel. I looked down at the floor to see if I had brought any pyjamas.

Fuck.

Well I'm not going out there naked.

"Um, Neal?" I asked almost quietly. When I didn't hear his footsteps I unlocked the door and poked my head in the slight gap. "Neal!" I whisper shouted. I almost laughed as I saw Neal turn his head. He was sat on the kitchen seat and looking up at the computer; turning towards me excusing himself from my family as he did so.

"What's the problem?" He asked as he came closer to me. His blue eyes looking over my slightly covered body.

"I haven't brought any clothes in with me." I whispered and Neal just smirked. Bringing his bottom lip into his mouth and grazing it with his teeth. The sight gave me instant butterflies and flashbacks when he was on top of me, sighing as he-

"I'll get something for you." Neal said before I could think of anymore things that sent my mind racing. "Here you go." Neal said almost thirty seconds later. Handing me a bundle of clothes as I smiled and closed the door behind me. I quickly dried my body as much as I could and then placed my arms in Neal's white dress shirt that he had picked out for me.