30

Neal

I woke up early the next day, the NY sun shining through the thin white curtains creating rays of sun onto Lily's bare back as she slept. It was about 7. I can't stop thinking about him. Keller. No way in hell was Lily going to get close to him, but then again I couldn't because of my ankle tag. I slowly made my way out of bed not to wake Lily as I walked to the kitchen picking up my phone and ringing a familiar number.

"Mozzie" I said in an almost whispered tone, looking at Lily's body as she stirred under the covers to make herself comfortable in her dazed state.

"Hello Neal, long time no see-"

"We know who killed those men Mozzie." I interrupted "It was Keller." I told him and sure enough the other line went silent.

"Peter and Lily can't be close to Keller, not close enough to get them hurt." Mozzie said knowing how much they both meant to me. I couldn't imagine a life without them both, even though I didn't know Lily as long as peter I can't bear to think about my life without her.

"I know, but she's got it in her head that when this case is finished she can bring her family over for Christmas." I explained "She doesn't want them here when a murder case is on and I understand that, but if we don't do something about it now I'm afraid that her family won't be here for Christmas at all."

"Don't worry Neal, I'll get Keller's location and send you the details when I can." Mozzie stated.

"Wait, Mozzie." I said as I knew he was about to hang up. "We keep this a secret from Lily, if she finds out she'll only want to come with me and I can't let that happen." I waited as there was a long pause at the other end.

"I understand" Mozzie breathed "Bye Neal." He said as I hung up and went back to bed.

***

"Morning sleepy head." Lily hummed as she kissed my jaw and cheek to wake me up, and sure enough it worked. I opened my eyes and saw her still sleepy eyes that seemed brighter in the sun and her tangled hair that had grown curly in her sleep.

"Morning beautiful." I replied back, pecking her on the lips as she smiled. "What do you want to do today?" I asked bringing my hands up to run through her dark curly hair and trace shapes on her naked body. We didn't even bother putting on clothes after the shower to be honest we had sex again. I only put on boxers when I was on the phone to Mozzie and then came back into bed. She was beautiful like this, not in a sexual way. Of course she was sexy, but her being naked and vulnerable it was stunning and I was nothing but in awe.

"I thought we could try and go out for the day with Peter and Elizabeth? Maybe go to central park or have a picnic? It's such a nice day." She said turning to look outside and then back at me, as her eyes raced to my own and then down my features. "Or we could just stay inside?" She suggested with a tone in her voice which I loved so much. She moved her delicate hands as she traced my shoulder down to my stomach to my abs then to my boxers.

Was she?

My thoughts were confirmed as she pulled down my boxers and adjusted herself so she was underneath the covers. Oh god, she was actually waking me up like this. I love her so much. Her mouth came in contact with my member and I sighed loudly, her mouth working wonders as she moved up and down and the parts she couldn't fit in she worked with her hand.

"Jesus Lily." I moaned as she kept on working on me, I heard the noise of her bobbing up and down and the noise of my pre-cum against her rubbing and it sent me insane. She removed her mouth and the loss of contact made me feel incomplete.

But it was replaced as she licked a strip from my base to the tip. Fuck. I was surprised at what brought this on but I didn't want to ask as she filled me with her mouth again making me catch onto her hair and grab it. Pulling it out of impulse.

All I could think about was last night, her hands, lips, sighs all over me. Intoxicated in her smell in the shower and then later on the bed. Every inch of her begging for more, the sighs as she arched her back and screamed my name were enough to drive me crazy. I wanted to have every bit of her and never let go. I loved her.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned loudly as I felt that I was about to cum, she understood and rubbed even harder and then began to deepthroat me and that was it. I saw nothing but darkness as I realised and sighed, moaning after every jerk. I wiped the sweat away from my forehead as Lily came to meet her face to mine, she must have swallowed my cum as it wasn't on the bed and it wasn't on her. Without thinking I grabbed the back of her neck and kissed her with force, bringing my hands to her waist and flipping her over on the bed. Breaking free from the kiss.

"You're so naughty today" I teased as she gave me a look of seduction as she bit her lip, the movement made me wild and crazy at the sight. As I brought my hands down to her naked area and started to rub on her clit still looking at her deeply as she threw her head back and moaned. "Waking me up by making me cum, I can say that's probably my favourite morning ever." I sighed whispering in her ear as I reached down to her area and she was soaking wet and then rubbed her clit again the wetness making it more sensitive and enjoyable. "So wet aren't you darling?"

All she could do was nod, biting her lip and throwing her head back. She was beautiful, the way her back arched or her erect nipples were on show as I nipped on them with my teeth with the right amount of pain and pleasure.

"Fuck Neal, don't stop." She moaned and I did as she ordered, only rubbing faster and harder as I entered two fingers in, moving with the rubbing as she moaned louder.

"You're such a good girl." I said huskily. "Are you going to cum for me?" I questioned, biting her earlobe as I did so and then bringing my mouth to her neck. Sucking, biting and kissing. As she screamed from pleasure.

"Jesus, I'm going to cum soon." She said out of a half dazed sigh. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as I increased everything, the speed, the force the need. Until finally, she moaned louder than ever and I felt her cum against my fingers which i brought up to my mouth to lick them off looking in her eyes as I did so and then winking.

She looked at me for a couple of seconds, her vision blurry and catching her breath. We said nothing but I smiled and left the bed putting on my boxers and walking towards the kitchen.

"Pancakes?"

Spicy spicy spicy chapter guys, sorry I haven't been writing in a while but I'm at my last year of high school and work has been piling up. Hopefully I'll update again but in the meantime check out my other stories! Happy reading, lily.