9

I walked in Neal's apartment placing my suitcase down and standing still. My feet grounded to one spot. How did he manage to just live here by chance? It was beautiful, when I looked in front of me I saw a wooden dining table, a kitchen, a canvas and some paints nearby. I looked behind me and saw Neal's never ending supply of books and my heart nearly skipped a beat, imagine how many classics were here and have been read over and over again. My eyes then looked over and I saw two couches and then a double bed in the corner of the room. Along with a wardrobe and a chest of drawers.

"God what have you got in this thing bricks?" Neal grunted as he lifted my suitcase and placed it on his double bed. Making the bed bounce slightly, I them managed to be unstuck from my spot and moved towards him.

"No, just the essentials." I said moving him out of the way and putting my handbag on his bed, taking my phone out of my bag and unlocking it seeing my messages from my mum and dad, brother, and people who had recently liked my Facebook posts or Instagram. I then locked my phone and looked at Neal who was still stood opposite me.

"Is it okay if I unpack and I'll sleep on the couch tonight if you want?" I asked I looked at Neal as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why do you want to sleep on the couch?"

"it's your apartment, you should at least get the bed." I explained, and Neal just shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't mind, anyway aren't married couples meant to share the bed?" he questioned wiggling his eyebrows somewhat seductivly. Making me roll my eyes.

"We're not married Neal." i stated as he smirked and reached his hand out for mine. Bringing it up and running his fingers over the two rings. I looked over at the way his large hands enveloped my own. His tanned skin moving against my very pale skin.

"I think we are." His voice lowered and looking up at me slowly his blue eyes seemed to hold something that I couldn't quite place, I tried not to show him the effect he was having on me but of course I couldn't even do that so Neal's cocky smirk grew even wider.

"Shut up." I managed to say removing my hand from his. "I'll sleep on the couch." moving my handbag off my suitcase and zipping it open.

"Don't be stupid, I'll sleep on the couch." Neal stated walking away so I could unpack in private and I was glad at the space he gave me. I didn't want him to see me unpack all my underwear.

"But-"

"Nope, I'm sleeping on the couch." he said again and I heard him opening the fridge. I just smiled at him and opened my suitcase revealing my laptop, and makeup bag stuffed on top.

"Where should I put my stuff?" I asked as I looked over to see Neal undoing a glass of wine and grabbing two glasses.

"Just use the wardrobe, I don't anyway."

"Thanks." I said and continued to unpack, setting my clothes into piles of work, t-shirts, jeans, skirts, dresses, and tops. Then walking over to the wardrobe to hang them up. Then putting my various shoes on the bottom of the wardrobe. Sorting out the dress shoes from work shoes to just causal. Soon everything was unpacked including underwear and pyjamas.

Neal's bathroom had soon been overtaken by makeup as my makeup bag was resting on the blue ledge near his sink along with my shampoo and conditioner, face masks, face washes, and shaving cream and razors. I guess we'd have to be very comfterable with each other's company until the case is finished.