Robin {Tim} x Reader ✅

Keys;
Y/N -Your Name
Y/F/N -Your Full Name
Y/S - Your Scent

edited;

Tim didn't like being jealous of the way M'gann looked at Conner, and the way Barbara shyly smiled whenever she saw Dick. He didn't like being jealous when he saw Dick wrap his strong arms around Barbara's tiny form, or whenever he kissed Barbara on the cheek and she blushed as red as her hair. But he was. He was insanely jealous, not that anyone knew.

And he hated it. He wanted his own somebody, they had theirs.

So when he heard that his class was getting a new student, he had thought nothing of it. That was until you sat next to him in study hall. He was certain that they didn't get seating arranges in study hall, which only led him to believe that this student was sitting next to him by their own means.

He was reading one of Dickens' classics, A Tale of two Cities, when the chair next to him was drawn causing him to look up from his book. In front of him was you, wearing the required school uniform, but what caught his eye was the black bracelet that clung to your wrist. He was sure that students weren't allowed to wear jewellery. He finally caught him self staring when you smiled at him and sat down.

"You're Timothy, right? I'm (Y/F/N). I'm new here and Mr. Crouch said that you could help me catch up with curriculum," you said quietly, tucking a strand of loose hair behind your ear. Tim just stared at you, trying to decipher whether this was another figment of his imagination or...

He was pulled out of his daze by the not-so-subtle clearing of your throat.
"Y-Yeah," he muttered quietly. "What um... do you need help with?" He asked, tucking his book in his messenger bag and turned to you.

"Trigonometry," You said, pulling your hair tie of your arm and tied your hair back with it. "I-I'm good at that." Tim hesitantly nodded before turning the pages in his math book as you leaned over the math book.

During the entire period, he was aware of your knee brushing against his over and over again. He was also aware of the fact that you smelled like (Y/S). It got twice as strong when you pulled the hair-tie out of your hair. At one point, he had caught himself leaning towards you just to smell it. He really regretted when the bell rang to signal the end of the school day. He sighed as he watched you pack your books up and packed up his own. When you stood up, you didn't walk away, so when he stood, neither did he.

"Um... Thanks for the help. I understand it now," you said with a smile, tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear

"I can help you with other stuff too, i-if you need it. N-not that you need help, I just mean..." Tim mentally cringed at his awkwardness. Normally when he had tried impress girls, he tried to sound all cool and suave and he was certain that he was none of those things. He was surprised to find you giggling.

"Well if you want to help, my family and I are still unpacking." Tim was taken aback by the sincerity in your voice. You had wanted him to come in to your home? Tim was sure he would've fainted right now if it weren't for the promising offer you had given him.

"Um... S-Sure. Yeah, that'd be g-great."

You were the first girl to have this long of a conversation with him since forever. Unless you counted his teammates and Barbara, but he didn't because he was sure that there was no chance of anything romantic ever happening between any of them. The two of you had talked all period long and you wanted him to go to your house.

Tim walked you to his locker, and you patiently waited as he hurried to get his things. He could feel people looking at him, and looking at you, and didn't need to know why. He smiled to himself as he heard some of their peers bickering about him. 'The new girl is talking to him?'

Weeks had passed and Tim was surprised that your relationship had passed the first day, and he was even more surprised that you had willingly become his best friend. "He was a jerk anyway," Tim said as the he sat down on the garden floor, next to you.

He hated the expression on your face and he hated the fact that someone could do something so horrible to such a sweet person. He thought that you deserved someone better, someone who would treat you like you deserved. All of a sudden he stopped and turned to face you. You stopped and faced him as well, your face contorted in confusion.

"(Y/N)..." He began before licking his lips. "Umm...I...Er...Okay." He blushed, fidgeting with his fingers nervously. He wiped his sweaty palms on his jeans as he avoided your gaze.

You just looked at him and smiled a little bit. You couldn't understand what he was saying...or well, trying to say.

"I don't really... I-I mean... I suck at this." He said, hiding his face underneath his hands.

"Tim," You said, slightly amused at his awkwardness. "Spit it out."

"Okay." He hesitantly nodded before taking a deep breath, "I um... like you a lot." He blurted, slurring his words together. It took you a while to process what he said and when you finally did, your eyes widened, your mouth slightly agape. Tim instantly turned around, rubbing his sweaty palms together.

"Well... I like you too," you said quietly.

Tim froze. You liked him? He slowly brought his hands away from his face and slowly turned around. "You should loosen up." Tim stared at you dumbfounded. He had just confessed his liking towards you and you just shrugged it off? He was about to question your statement when you said something before him.

"Your so analytical and overthink things too much. I can literally feel
the nervousness radiating off you... You seem so afraid to say or do the wrong thing. Let things happen as they want to. Life's more fun that way. Live life on the go." You smiled smiled. "Like this," you said.

Tim was about to question you by saying 'like what?' when you cut him off by pressing your lips against his. It wasn't a long kiss, but he still couldn't believe it. You kissed him softly and then pulled back, your cheeks a bit redder than before.

He thought his heart was about ready to explode out of my chest. He took a deep breath and nodded. "Live life on the go," he repeated, smiling back at you. "I just want you to know, I would never hurt you. Like him."

He watched your face light up as you hugged him loosely. He took in your (Y/S) as he hugged you back and thought of guys like Dick, Conner, and Wally. All of them; good looking, strong, charming, and funny. He quietly sighed to him self. He knew he would never hurt you but he was afraid you'd find a guy like them and be the one to hurt him.

[A/N: Aww I'm really feeling for my baby tim]