Robin {Tim} x Reader✅

[please comment and give feedback]

Requested by:
@shadowhuntergirl08

Keys;
Y/N - Your Name
H/C - Hair Colour
E/C - Eye Colour

unedited;

For months you had been helping the boy wonder and had never thought to ask him for his name. He'd come to your house - no questions asked - and request for a first aid kit and you'd kindly stitch him up.

This cycle of stitching first occurred when he had saved your life and you had asked him, "Is there anyway I can repay you?" and in a matter of days, there he was knocking on your window.

With a flashlight clutched in your left hand, you sat on your bed, silently reading and dwindling with the pages of J.M Barrie's wonderful work in the dark. You flipped the page, slightly chewing your bottom lip, your eyes strained on the page yearning to know what was to come next.

When she rushed away they had rent the air with such cries as "Slay her!" "Turn her into something extremely unpleasant!" and so on, but the pursuit was delayed while they discussed---

A faint click forced you to pull away from the book, you turned around just as the window was pushed open. You quickly got your bed and quickly brought out the flashlight and focuses the light on the protruding figure.

You heart was hammering loudly in your chest, you squinted your eyes and let out a breath when you noticed the distinct yellow 'R'. You knew for a fact that he didn't come this early, which caused you to have a mini heart attack.

"Is this a bad time?" He asked, heaving, as he clutched his side. A small chuckle escaped his lips as he flashed you a pained smile. It never ceased to amaze you how he could keep things so light when he was in so much pain.

You quickly snapped out of your daze and walked over to your bed, and knelt down. You brought out your green first aid kit, the one your mother had given you for emergencies, and turned on the switch.

Light quickly illuminated the room, forcing you to release a gasp. You stared at him, mouth opening and closing like a fish when you saw the trail of blood coming from your window to the spot where he was now standing.

"What happened?" You asked but no reply came. You silently cursed your self as you watched him zip down the top part of his costume which revealed his toned chest. He quickly lay down on the ground, waiting for you.

You flinched as he hissed when your fingers wiped the alcoholic cotton near the cut. "Why do you come to me?" You asked, you were sincerely concerned about his wellbeing. You weren't a doctor, so why did he come to you?

Tim's jaw clenched at that question. Truth was that he was too ashamed to ask Alfred or Bruce for help. He was the third robin, and he had nothing to show for it. Dick was an acrobat; quick on his feet. Jason had street smarts; both witty and intelligent. What did he have to offer other than getting himself hurt?

"If he finds out I got hurt he'd stop me form patrolling," he muttered but much to his dismay, you had heard. You didn't question who he was knowing that Robin wouldn't tell you. Instead you just looked him in the eye, or rather the white filling in his mask, and raised a brow.

You had often wondered what colour his eyes were, maybe a soft lagoon green or maybe a dark chocolate brown. Yes, you could definitely imagine him with beautiful dark eyes. Tim looked at you, he knew well enough that you didn't know him so what he have to lose if he confided in you?