robin {tim} x reader

Tim knocked on the door softly, and a few seconds later, the door opened. He looked down to see Barbara looking up at him. She gave him a soft, empathetic smile. Of course she'd understand what he was feeling.

"She's in there," Barbara informed him. "I'll leave you two alone." She held open the door for him to roll herself out, before he stepped inside the room.

He nearly stumbled when he saw the woman before him, dressed beautiful in an elegant, white dress. You were sitting at the dresser, looking at your reflection in the mirror. Your eyes met his through the glass and you smiled.

"Today's the day," you announced.

"Today's the day," he echoed, his chest clenching tightly. His hands formed tight fists, enough for his knuckles to turn white, and holding onto the handle of the paper bag like it was his lifeline.

"I'm getting married," you announced, almost in disbelief. "It almost feels like a dream."

Tim walked to where you was sitting and placed the bag in front of you. "It's from Dick," he explained.

You smiled softly and said, "I just sent Artemis off to deliver him something too..."

"I know," Tim responded. He had passed her on the way here. You reached into the bag and pulled out a small card and he heard you snort softly, so it was safe to assume you had given him a card as well.

You read it silently and a few seconds later, he heard some soft sniffles.

"Tim...?" You inquired softly.

"Hm?"

"Words can't even describe how happy I am right now," you said quietly, and he heard you sniffle some more. "I love him so much."

"I know," he told you. "And he loves you."

"I should be going," he said. You sniffed in response and he saw you nod before he turned around, walking out the door.

As he walked, he ran into Jason, who was grumpily messing with the collar of his tuxedo. "I don't see why people want to be penguins," he grumbled at Tim, his dark brows furrowing as his icy blue eyes narrowed.

Tim shrugged in response and Jason looked at him before asking, "How are you doing?"

He made eye contact with Jason before shrugging again. "I've had years to get used to it. It really doesn't surprise me. And actually, Dick came to me before he proposed... obviously." You had a fit when it turned out that everyone but you knew of Dick's plan to propose to you.

Jason looked at him with a knowing look. Ugh. he hated how perspective the Bats were.

"Really..." Tim assured. "I am."

"Guys!" They heard a voice exclaim. "Hurry! It's almost time!" Barbara rolled up to them in her wheelchair, looking at the two pointedly.

Jason patted his back. "And this is why I'm glad I'm not a groomsman," he announced before walking off.

Tim cursed mentally in my head. (Y/N) should have more female friends to make Jason and Tim suffer too, but no. The majority of her best friends were males.

Tim walked off with Barbara, pushing her wheelchair to meet up with the other groomsmen and bridesmaids. Roy, Wally, Artemis, Zatanna, Conner, and M'gann were already waiting at the entrance already. A few feet away, he saw you standing, waiting, holding onto Bruce's arm.

You gave Tim a nervous smile and he nodded back at you, before connecting his arm with Artemis's. Wally was walking with Barbara because he was the best man to Barbara being the maid of honor.

The double doors opened, and Tim saw Conner and M'gann exchange a look before they walked down the aisle together, arms linked. The two parted separately at the end, and Roy and Zatanna walked next.

"Ready?" Artemis asked him.

"Whatever," Tim mumbled before Artemis and him started walking. Their footsteps were in complete sync, much like how they practiced at the rehearsal a couple days before. They parted at the end of the aisle, and Tim stood next to Roy on the groom's side.

He turned his attention to the door, where Wally walked beside Barbara's wheelchair. She rolled easily beside him, before the two parted and Barbara wheeled into place next to Artemis while Wally stood on the other side of Tim.

The music then changed, and all the guests stood up, watching the entrance carefully. A few seconds later, Tim saw a heel come out, and he trailed up just in time to see you come into view, with Bruce by your side.

The air left his lungs as he took in the beautiful vision before him. The colors of the church seemed to glow around you, and you looked... radiant was the closest thing he could describe you to.

He spared a glance at Dick, and his eyes were wide with shock and Tim saw him swallow deeply before his face morphed into one of just awe and love.

He could see your face through your thin veil, and your eyes were completely focused on Dick and only Dick.

Bruce led you to the end and Tim faintly heard him tell Dick, "Take care of her like you've always done." Bruce lifted your veil and gave you a soft kiss on the forehead before walking off to the side.

As Dick helped you stand beside him, Tim caught a glimpse of you bright, glistening (E/C) eyes that shone with nothing but love for the man before you.

It was hard for Tim, but he managed to swallow the knot in his throat.

No matter how much he wished, he knew he would never be able to be the one standing in front of you. It hurt and he resisted the urge to shift uncomfortably.

Once the pair were standing next to each other properly, they turned to look at the priest patiently.

The priest cleared his throat, and began the vows, "Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today..."

(...)

"... And by the power vested in me by the state of Rhode Island, I now pronounced you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Dick and you turned to each other and you didn't hesitate to throw your arms around him, and Dick let out a joyous laugh as he caught you, before he swooped down to capture your lips with his.

Tim smirked at the scene and when they pulled away, the priest announced, "I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Richard Grayson."

Tim clapped and Dick and you looked at the crowd and then at each other before Dick swooped down, kissing you again. You let out a tinkling laugh that Tim could hear over the applause and his smirk morphed into a wide smile.

Tim was truly happy for you two, because as long as you were happy, so was he.

A/N: i love all the comments on this one shot. Everyone is sad that they didn't end up with Tim so tell me if you guys would like a part 2 of this with an alternate ending 😉😉🤪🤪