Kid Flash x Reader✅

[please comment and give feedback]

edited;

"They should've taken us to the zoo," Wally whined as the two of you walked around a Factory. "Can you stop whining for a min-" You were cut off as an enormous green vine erupted from the ground, rising into the air just as gunfire was heard in the distance. A three piece suited man stepping infront of your class whilst a number of heavily armed men took charge near the exits of the Factory.

"Why hello, kiddies." The man, who you now recognised as The Riddler, greeted. "Sorry to say, but you're field trip has been cancelled due to some technical problems." He chuckles.

Vines carried on sprouting out, and began to climb the walls, the floors, the ceiling and the machinery inside the building.

Wally's clenched his fists tightly, gritting his teeth together, his gaze hardening when landing on a young woman appeared beside one the enormous plants.

"Can you hurry this up?" the woman, Poison Ivy, scowled. "Patience is a virtue, Ivy." Riddler answered, smirking before he turned to the teens infront of him, all of them gaping at him with shock.

"So," He clicked his cane on the chipped floor, "Just raise your hand if you know the answer to my riddle, alright?" Wally wasn't listening, his attention more focused on the henchmen that have moved further into the factory.

"How many sides does a circle have?"
He really hated riddles.

"Two sides!" He answered without missing a beat, making sure to raise his hand in the air. But you moved your hand to clasp around his elbow as the Riddler settled his attention on him. You pulled him down a little, your breath tickling his earlobe as you whispered.

"Are you crazy?!" Your voice was hushed but panicked. "Relax," He murmured back, locking gazes with the Riddler before he straightens up. "Inside and outside are the two sides of a circle." he elaborates.

"Correct!" The Riddler smiles, pleased.

"Applause for this young man."

The class is was shivering with fear but they obliged nonetheless, clapping for him as your grip tightens around his elbow even more. But before the man can speak again, Wally beats him to it.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" He asked, noting how Ivy's plants were slithering around. He flashed the riddler a lopesided smile, "I won't take long." Giving him a pressing look, Riddler nodded, then returned to his riddles.

Wally gave you a reassuring look, before he silently moved towards the restrooms. He acted casual, attempting to look exactly like a scared teen infront of the armed men as he stalked ahead.

Stealing a glance of outside, Wally stepped inside the restroom, softly shutting the door behind him. He leaned against it, a scowl gracing his features as he fished a communicator out from his pocket and fixing it on his ear.

"Hey, D. Can you hear me?" He quietly spoke in to the contraption. "I hear you loud and clear, KF." Comes the his partner's voice, "Everything alright?"

Sarcasm makes its way in Wally's tone, "Oh, yeah. Just that the Riddler and Poison Ivy attacked a nuclear tech factory in Central City and they're fucking holding a class hostage." He informed, slipping out a pair of sunglasses and placing them over his eyes.

And before Dick could bombard him with questions, the speedster spoke up. "I'm sending you the location and map of the building. Get the others here fast," He advises solemnly, then pauses to add, "And make sure they have my costume too."