Superboy x Reader✅

[please comment and give feedback]

Keys;
Y/N - Your Name
H/C - Hair Colour
E/C - Eye Colour
S/C - Skin Colour

edited;

Marching out of the cave, Conner growled furiously. Without paying mind to where he was going, he stepped out of the Zetatubes and wandered off in to the dark Alley. He stormed out of there, his mind muffled with anger. He kept dashing forward, numerous thoughts circling his mind like vultures. Connor gritted his teeth together, muscles tensing up and releasing what seemed to be roar of anger, pace increasing as a gust of wind brushed against his body.

No one seemed to understand him, not even his girlfriend, who he was beginning to suspect only liked him because he resembled a beloved tv character, and his apparent 'father' seemed to avoid him any chance he got. His semi-enhanced hearing began to pick up the screeching of tires and on instinct, he knocked in to the person who happened to be in front of a large red truck.

He glanced from the corner of his eye as the truck came screeching to a halt. He quickly memorised the truck's plate numbers before it began moving again. He turned to look at the person who he had saved.

With (H/C) locks that were now slightly covering their face, the person below him was most definitely attractive; soft (S/C) skin and bright (E/C) eyes that shone under the red truck's flaring headlights. He had to stop his thoughts right there though, especially since he was literally hovering above you.

The both of you stared at each other in silence before he cut in, remembering the reason he was in this situation in the first place. "Watch before crossing the road, got it?" He stated bitterly, getting off of you. He crossed his arms whilst pulling you up, in return he expected a snide reply at his comment but it never came.

"Thanks for the advice," you responded, shuffling uncomfortably. It wasn't an everyday thing to get saved by a superhero, maybe in Gotham but in Metropolis this was quite rare.

He blinked, absorbing what you had just said and then realisation finally knocked his head, making him aware that he is in fact not scolded. His previous state of anger quickly melted away somewhere.

He began to walk away, planning to go anywhere that wouldn't remind him of his other life. "Thanks for saving my life," you said, causing him to freeze. This had been one of those rare moments where he'd be sincerely thanked him for doing at least something right. He quickly puffed his cheeks replying with a barely audible, "You're welcome."

A smile began to form on your lips as you began to approach him. Conner cautiously narrowed his eyes, staring at you when boredom gets the better of him. "I'm superboy," he muttered, once again not expecting you to reply. You stifled a giggle as you rolled your eyes, "I know your superboy, after all we are in Metropolis."

You then pointed to the 'S' shield on his chest which he quickly rolled his eyes at. This was one of those moments where he really didn't want to wear it. As much as he didn't want to use the name superboy - which he was beginning to loathe - he had to because of the whole secret identity affair.

"Your Superman's sidekick," you added but his nose only flared in response. "I am not anyone's sidekick," He snapped, causing you to flinch at his sudden change in demeanour. "Sorry," he quickly added, expecting once again to be scolded but it never happened. You quickly nodded accepting his somewhat of an apology.

His anger began to boil up again, and maybe leaving the cave wasn't a good idea after all it was his home. Then again talking to a complete stranger in the dead of night was never a good idea. "I'm (Y/N) (L/N)," you introduced yourself.