Joker x Reader ⚠️✅

[please comment and give feedback]

edited;

[i would advise you guys to read the authors note either before or after reading this oneshot]

You sat on your bed, your knees tucked under your chin, you were covered in bruises, lumps and cuts. You were fed up with being beaten, abused, manipulated and lied to by the one man you had thought cared about you but it felt like you were taken for granted and a waste of space. You reached over and turned on the radio gently to which a song began playing.

"Made a wrong turn once or twice

Dug my way out blood and fire

Bad decisions that's alright

Welcome to my silly life

Mistreated, Misplaced, Misunderstood"

You clenched your fists tightly as you thought of the never ending abuse you had received since you had begun working for Joker. He made fun of you, taunted you and beat you until you were barely conscious. He left you in several places intentionally while he escaped leaving you to fend for yourself or even getting you locked up in Arkham. The worst part was you would try do something good to make him proud of you and you would end up getting the hard wrath of his fist or backhand sometimes even being kicked, thrown or pushed.

You hugged yourself tightly, you ALWAYS told yourself everything was fine but in reality it wasn't, you were forever scared that when Joker got mad at you it was your last living moment especially when he tried to kill you it made your life all the more valuable.

"It didn't slow me down"

That was correct no matter how bad or terrible life seemed, you were always back on your feet again and kicking batman and boy blunder's butt with ease.

"Mistaken, always second guessing"

You were forever wrong when you thought Joker would spend time with you instead he would sit in his office most of the day, drink whiskey and gamble with his friends. This would leave you feeling that he either didn't care about you, wanted some headspace or wasn't in the mood for sex.

"Underestimated, Look I'm still around"

Words clear as a bell, as true as your feelings for Joker you had been given only a month of lasting until you would be done in but it had been at least 3 years.

"Pretty pretty please don't you ever, ever feel"

Feel what? When were you supposed to start many feelings?.

"Like your less than fucking perfect"

You clenched your fists, you were perfect in your own way, you weren't some plain Jane with a boring life. You robbed banks for a living and had hyenas for pets.

"Pretty pretty please if you ever, ever feel"

You held your breath, what would this angry yet helpful song say next that would lift your spirits higher than a cloud.

"Like your nothing, you're fucking perfect to me"

"That's right I am!" You finally snapped. You weren't a nobody, if you were you would still be Y/N, living in a one room apartment.