Red Arrow x Reader

Keys;
Y/N - Your Name

Who ever came up with the phrase 'All you need is a bit of fresh air' was undeniably, positively and absolutely wrong. Because the only thing that you felt as you walked on the irritable gravel on the roads of Starling City was anger. Pure seething rage. You could feel the blood boiling in your veins and if Roy Harper so much as stepped foot within the radius of your peripheral   vision you would murder him. With your bare hands. No weapons or magic needed. You would scratch his eyes out and hang him to a tree with his own arrows.

So with a perfect purple dress. A perfect night. A perfectly good-looking and charming date. You were power walking on the roads, cold, frustrated and hurting.

There was one thing and one thing only that was repeating over and over in your head; (Y/N) (L/N) did not pine over boys. So what, you had been a little disappointed that Roy hadn't payed enough attention to the purple dress that you wore. So what, if it annoyed you that all he did was stare at the pretty blonde that had supposedly been his date. So what if he rarely paid attention to you even though he invited to you to the party, you didn't care.

Whenever, your date, Fred told you that you looked "pretty", you remembered how Roy had once called you "beautiful" instead. And when Fred asked you to dance, and you said no, he didn't insist like Roy had once done. And when he decided to talk to you, you noticed how the striking green of his eyes wasn't the warm blue of Roy's. But you ignored all of that and talked to him. Fred was really smart, you had to give him that. And two years ago, you might have enjoyed his company but he just wasn't Roy. This entire night was starting to get on your nerves. Because Roy Harper was ruining your night.

You couldn't remember how long you had been walking your uncomfortable walk and venting before you heard a car honk.

"I swear, if this is some cheap, drunk jerk who is planning to hit on me,he will witness the truly savage side of (Y/N) (L/N)." You thought, clenching your jaw.

There was more honking and you tried your best to ignored it.

Then there was more of it and you felt the blood pulse in your neck.

Some more honking and your fists clenched.

Honk Honk!

"Oh for the love of all that is Holy and Sacred!" You screamed, turning around and throwing your hands up in the air, fully expecting some vehicle that was not a Porsche or silver or expensive. Except that it was.

It came to a halt right before you with a jerk and Roy Harper, who just happened to be maimed beyond rescue in your head, jumped out.

"Finally! I was looking all over town for you woman." Roy greeted.

You turned around and kept walking, with your arms folded as a greet-back.

"Hey, hey! (Y/N)? Where are you going?"

"Somewhere."

"Oh in the middle of the night in Star City, alone?"

"Oh, so I can't take a stroll down the road without being declared stupid. Because I'm a girl? Very chivalrous of you Harper." You replied, your tone short.

"Wha-? When did I ever say anything about you being a girl?" Roy asked, confusion evident in his eyes, his mouth hanging open in that way that made you roll your eyes at the cuteness of it. You told yourself, you didn't acknowledge the cuteness tonight. You rolled her eyes anyway.

"It was implied." You told him, raising your eyebrows.

"No it wasn't"

"Yes, it was."