Kid Flash x Reader

Since I'm utter trash and suck at commuting to anything < I'm meant to be revising rn> here's another xreader

requested by; @my-lazy-prochrastinating-ass

"It was a silly bet which finally got them together. Although I've never managed to get any details of what this bet entailed from Wally or (Y/N), I'm glad that it managed to push them together before they missed their moment. That's what (Y/N) told me once. That she and Wally had 'missed their moment'. Well (Y/N) sweetie, I beg to differ. I look at you two and know that there isn't a single thing you two couldn't handle together. You two have been through pretty much everything even before you got together. But what I really want to say today is that I'm so glad you found each other. Against all odds you've came out fighting and always picked yourselves up when you've been pushed down. I look at you and I see love. That's all I ever wanted for both of you. I love you." M'gann raised her glass and looked down at her best friends through tear filled eyes. She only vaguely heard the claps around her as you reached up and pulled her into a breath stealing hug.

"I love you M'gann." You managed to say through tears.

"Love you too sweetie." She pulled away and saw Wally take your hand and gently ease you back to your seat.

"Thank you for coming here today." Wally had stood up. "As M'gann said, a silly little bet did get us together. Although whatever you're thinking, I'm almost sure that you're thinking the wrong thing." He shared a tender smile with you before starting again. "We apologise for not telling you, but it's something that is cheesy, stupid and (Y/N)'s dad would probably hurt me for it." He glanced at his new father-in-law and raised his glass to him. Your father grinned stupidly and raised his glass back. "Thank you." Wally finished before sitting down to a round of applause and turned to you. Smiling, he quickly pecked your lips before taking your hand and gently squeezing it. Grinning stupidly, he thought about the day he finally got you.

"Wally?" you asked. It was 2 in the morning, and after being woken up to a rather annoying knock on the door, you was less than pleased.

"Hey (Y/N)." He grinned sheepishly. "I'm sorry to come around so late, but there's a problem at my apartment."

"Oh?"

"Yeah.. erm... there was a break in and the cops want to search my apartment for evidence and stuff. Can I crash here?" You just looked at him blankly, until you realised he had a panicked look on his face.

"Oh. Yes. Of course you can. I was just thinking then. I hope nothing was taken?"

"Just a couple things. Nothing important."

"Wally.." You said, mainly to pressure him into telling you.

"They got away with erm.. a birthday present. For my friend."

"Oh. I'm sure you can replace that then?"

"Yeah I guess. It was just handmade and took me a good while to make it. Thinking of it, I don't know why they took that. They seemed to have just thrown anything and everything into a bag so could have been a mistake I guess."

"I'm sorry." You spoke softly. "The guest room is already made up."

"Thanks (Y/N). Do you mind if I come in now?" Wally said jokingly, as he was still waiting in the hallway. You stepped aside and let him in.

"I have some of your clothes which you can sleep in. You never took them home last time you were over." There was a silence, and neither you knew why it was there.

"Who was it for?" You finally said, breaking the silence.

"What for?" Wally asked confused.

"The present."