CHAPTER 2

He was looking in my direction in shock leaving me confuse. I was not sure if it was me or my car.

Then I sensed it, a strong aroma filled my nose almost knocking me out. I smelt raspberry with a hint of mint and chocolate. I closed my eyes inhaling the sweet scent. Then it dawned me, I recognize this scent. It's the same scent that I have been smelling since I was 4. I opened my eyes mirroring the same ghost looking expression that Ethan had.

OMG ITS ETHAN!!!

This can't be happening, this can't be happening, this can't be happening. In shock and disgust, I got out of my car and ran straight through the doors of the school and towards my locker without spearing a glance at Ethan. This seriously can't be happening. Is this some sort of joke? Is the moon goddess playing some sort of game with me? Is this a punishment? But what crime did I commit to deserve this death sentence? Ethan can't possibly be my mate! That is just wrong on so many levels.

I mean he is my bully. He abuse me physically, mentally and emotionally. There are bruises and cuts all over my body because of his actions. Not to mention the names he teased me with. Quick example, YESTERDAY, he was calling me a worthless bitch and a slut although I am a virgin. This is so not happening. Feeling overwhelmed I started to cry on such an important day. Today I should be the happiest girl on earth but instead I have mascara running down my cheeks.

Because of the involuntary connection that our wolves have I could sense him coming towards me. With every step I could feel him getting stronger and stronger. I heard my wolf, Zoe, crying out for her mate but I quickly pushed her to the back of my mind. I felt a pair of arms hold me around my waist. The feeling was so intense in a good way. Screw that!! It was intense in a great way. I felt as if electricity was running in my spinal column, the spot on my stomach that he touched has tingles and I could indeed enjoy this feeling for the rest of my life. But then the moment just had to be ruined.

­---------ETHAN'S POV---------

I was shocked when I saw Isabell pulled up in the school in her red Mustang, I mean damn that car has a nice ass. I even felt Xavier perked up when he saw the car but little did I know. She hopped out of the car wearing a crop top that stopped below her breast and damn I had such an urge to grab her. She looked at me and my heart stopped. Why haven't I noticed that she has the purest blue eyes, the richest blonde hair and not to mention her flawless face.

MATE!! MATE!! MATE!!

Xavier resound in my head. What the actual hell!!

So you're telling me that Isabell is supposed to be the girl that I'm going to be with for the rest of my life? This doesn't make sense. The girl who is to be my wife and the Luna of my pack is ISABELL!!!!

She stormed passed me and through the school doors without even acknowledging me with a nod. To be honest I was beyond pissed that she didn't, that was an action of disrespect to both me and Xavier. Can you believe it? My own mate didn't acknowledge me.

I walked the hallway until I found her. She was standing in front of her locker with her head buried in it. I wasted no time and took the advantage to grab her like how I wanted to earlier when she just arrived at school.

My hands snaked around her torso and with every touch there was electricity. Goddamn I didn't know that this girl was so sexy. I leaned in to take in her scent and I felt Xavier surfacing.

"You like this don't you?" Xavier said with a smirk.

She turned around facing me and I quickly pushed him to the back of my mind when I realized what he had said. I felt her mood fainted and I could see that she had nothing but pure hatred in her eyes for me, but at the same time I could see our future. There we were with our daughter and son playing.

Her faced held rejection but I was not going to let that happened. I felt anger surfacing and I picked her up by her neck and threw her in the lockers on the other side of the hall. It pained my heart when I saw her fell to the floor but I have never been rejected and was certainly not ready to be rejected by a girl.

Xavierbegged me to help her but with a soul of sadness I walked away.