CHAPTER 21

ETHAN'S POV

2 hours earlier...

I woke up to see a pitch black room. Of course it is mine.

As I was about to get off the bed I felt a shuffle. I turn my head to side to see a  bleached blonde hair on the opposite pillow.

When did Isabell dye her hair?

Oh wait, Isabell!

I shook the figure beside me but when my fingers became in contact with her skin it was burning.

I quickly pulled my fingers away when I felt like a door opened in my brain.

Dont you dare have sex with a slut like her. Or you will be fucking dead instead of Drake. Not because you are the alpha of the most dangerous pack doesn't mean I can't kick your ass. Got that !!!!

Isabell voice rang through my head causing shivers to run down my spine.

How can she sound so hot and sexy when she is so goddamn angry?

The figure beside me shift causing me to come out of my trans of seeing Isabell naked right now.

This time I covered my hands with the comforter on my bed then I shook the person.

"Ethan boo?" The figure spoke in a sleepy voice.

Oh my fucking god!!!!

This can't be happening????

How did she reach here.?????

I swore that I came home alone last night. or with Issie!!!!!!

She is going to kill me straight away!!!!!!

Oh dear moon goddess help me!!!!!

WENDY?!??????

haha!!!!! Look who is going to get shit later.. The big bad alpha of the moonlight pack!!!! Lol I can't wait to see this.

Xavier said to me.

Me:   Its not the time to deal          .         with your shit alright.

Xavier: its not my fault you ass.
.             I didnt do anything.              .             now she won't talk to us
.              thanks to you.

Me: I know OK? And I'm sorry, so just go back in that little cage in my head. I will try to fix this.

Xavier: You better.

And just like that the conversation was over. Its kinda weird talking to wolf trapped in your head. Its like your getting mad.

"HEY ETHAN!!!!!!! " Wendy was screaming in my ears. Well anyone who doesn't know her would say that she is screaming but that's just how she talks.